Natasha - Coulson.

And with that, I kissed Clint on the cheek, grabbed my bag, and headed back outside to the car. I had a three hour drive to the closest Quinn Jet, before a 5 hour flight to wherever it was that Coulson and his team were.

I hopped in the black SHIELD SUV, and shoved my bags on the passenger seat-footwell, I looked out the window just long enough to see Clint and Bruce waving at me, probably leaving Tony alone upstairs. I smirked and drove off.

~~~ Time Warp~~~

"Coulson?"

"Natasha!"

There he was, the man himself, Agent Phil Coulson. Grinning, he walked over to me, arms spread wide.

"It's good to see you Natasha, I only got word you were coming about 10 minutes ago." He wrapped his arms around me.

"You too. So, are you going to introduce me to your team?" We were standing just inside the "Bus", next to Lola.

"Oh yes, of course, up the stair-- oh wait, Fitz is in the lab, this way." I followed him towards the class doors, towards a young man in slacks and a cardigan. Coulson pressed a button and the doors slid open.

As the doors slid open, he looked up, nodded at Coulson, looked back down and then looked up again.

"Fitz, this is Agent Ro-"

"Sir, I know who this is," Fitz interrupted, he turned to me, "Agent Romanov, nice to meet you."

I shook his outstretched hand and nodded.

"You too, Agent Fitz."

He grinned and turned back to what he was doing, after a look from Coulson.

Just as Fitz turned back to what he was doing, I heard a woman's voice, and all of a sudden, a petite woman with mousy brown hair walked in chatting presumably to Fitz. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me and Coulson.

"Oh-oh, hello." She said slightly timidly.

"Simmons, this is Agent Romanov, Natasha, this is Gemma Simmons, our bio-chemist."

I held my hand out for her to shake and she took it gently. These are the two youngest graduates of the Academy, Fitz and Simmons. I watched as they moved around the lab easily, checking everything and chatting as they went, I smiled to myself, these two are going to be great together.

Coulson saw my smile and nodded. We left the lab and started towards the stairs.

We walked up the stairs, where I almost collided with Agent May. She looked just as she had when I saw her last... Stern and grouchy. She didn't have a Clint, so I guess it was understandable.

"May."

"Romanov." We exchanged greetings and she went on her way.

Coulson shot me a look, a 'don't ask' look, and I complied. We walked into the briefing room where for the first time, I met the 084.

"Hello Agent Romanov." She said, tapping wildly at the touchscreen.

"Hello Skye. Nice to finally meet Coulson's little helper."