Surreal

KJ's POV
Lili: "KJ! KJ! Go and buy a pregnancy test now!"

KJ: "Are you pregnant Lili?"

Lili: "No, its for Cami."

KJ: "Cami! Why?"

Lili: "Well you two you know.... and shes been throwing up, its strange."

KJ: "She said shes on the pill. Maybe its just food poisoning?"

Lili: "KJ, you can't always rely on the pill, please just go and get one.

I ran to the local chemist to pick up two pregnancy tests, just in case.

I ran back and barged into Cami's trailer while she was changing.

"You sure know how to knock KJ!" She said as she laughed.

She leaned in for a kiss.

"Cami, take these pregnancy tests! Now!" I said.

"Oh Lili, did she tell you she thinks I'm pregnant?" She said.

"Cami just take them. Just in case." I replied.

Camila's POV
Why was everyone panicking so much? I'm on pill so it should be fine.

I went into the bathroom to take the test. It was so weird peeing on a stick....

I patiently waited for the results to show up.

"Cami are you done yet?" KJ asked as he waited outside.

I looked at both of the tests.

Negative and negative.

"KJ, I'm... NOT PREGNANT!!" I shouted as I opened the door.

"My god Cami, don't do that again, I nearly had a heart attack." He said.

"Oh KJ!" I said as he leaned in for a kiss.

"I'd love to make your babies one day in the future babe, but not right now." KJ said as we made out.

KJ's POV
I was so relieved that it was negative. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love kids and babies but right now isn't the perfect time because we're so busy filming.

After filming, Roberta took all the cast out to dinner and after dinner, Cami and I went to the beach to enjoy the sound of waves crashing and to talk about everything.

"KJ, you are literally so perfect in every single way and I couldn't ask for anything more than you. I love you more than anything and you complete me." Cami said.

"Cami, I fucking love you. From day one, I felt something about you. Something I've never felt. You are so beautiful and you have the kindest personality that I've never seen in anyone until I met you." I replied.

"This all seems so... surreal. I can't believe how everything turned out. I love you." She said as we made out on the beach.