Pregnant?

KJ's POV
I woke up next to Cami sleeping. It was so peaceful and she was so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I went to the bathroom to do my business and then I remembered last night....

We forgot to use a condom.....

Camila's POV
"Cami wake up! Cami!" KJ yelled as he was shaking me for my attention.

"Cami, we forgot to use a condom..." He said worriedly.

"It's okay KJ, I'm on the pill." I replied.

KJ released a huge breath.

"Omg thank god! That wouldn't have ended well!" He said.

KJ's POV
I was so relieved when Cami told me she was on the pill. I honestly don't know what I'd do if she was pregnant.

After breakfast, Cami and I headed to set for another day of filming.

"KJ!" Cole yelled from a mile away.

"So did you and Cami.. uhh.." Cole asked me as he winked.

"Well yeah, and we didn't use a condom but luckily, she said she was on the pill. So Cole, are you and Lili building up a relationship?" I asked as he laughed and walked away.

Camila's POV
"Cami, you look a bit pale. Everything okay?" Lili asked.

Just as she finished her sentence, I felt the urge to vomit. I ran quickly to the bathroom and threw up a couple of times.

"Cami... did you and KJ..."

"Yep Lils we did. How did you know?" I asked.

"Omg.. are you pregnant?"

"Pregnant??" I questioned.