Back On Set

Camila's POV
Today we're filming season 2 and I'm more than excited! I can't wait to see everyone again. Lili, Cole, Casey, Madelaine... KJ. Omg, KJ! I haven't seen him for a few weeks now and I don't know if I'm supposed to be nervous or excited.

I quickly took a shower, blow dried my hair and headed to set. As I was driving, I rehearsed my lines in my head until something popped into my mind.

"You and KJ are going to have a little steamy shower scene in season 2, episode 1"

Omg! I don't know how to feel about this. I feel like I'm in love with him but he would never feel the same way.

"Why Cami!" I questioned myself regretfully.

KJ's POV
As I was reversing into the car spot, I saw Cami from the side mirrors of my car. I rolled down the window.

"Cami! I haven't seen you in so long, you look great!" I exclaimed.

My heart was beating so fast and butterflies were going wild inside of me. She was so hot and beautiful. The woman I've been dreaming about for four weeks was standing right next to me.

I hopped out of the car and gave her a big bear hug. She smelt amazing!

Camila's POV
There he was. Reversing his car right opposite mine. I walked over calmly as he scrolled down the window to talk to me. When he walked out, he gave me an amazing hug, and can I just say, his cologne smells absolutely amazing!

The man of my dreams standing in front of me. Everything was so perfect about him.