Steamy, Steamy, Steamy

Camila's POV
KJ and I walked into set together.

"CAMI!" A thousand different voices shouted. Lili and Madelaine ran up to hug me and I was so happy to be reunited with my girls.

As soon as I sat down, Roberta called KJ and I over to talk to her.

"So as you know, both of you's have a little steamy shower scene together and I hope you're ready because it's the first scene we're shooting today!"

KJ and I looked at each other. I don't know how to describe the way he looked at me. Nervous? Excited? I knew thats how I felt.

KJ's POV
Camila and I were both given a bag each with nude coloured clothing for our scene. Inside my bag was a pair of nude boxers and inside hers was a nude g-string and nude nipple stickers.

We went back to our trailers to change and get our hair and makeup done.

Then we both met back in Archie's bathroom to rehearse the scene before filming it.

When we arrived, we were told to take our robes off revealing ourselves. We both took off the robes and I couldn't help but start giggling which made Cami giggle too.

"Okay so KJ, you're gonna start in the shower and Camila you're gonna walk in and undress yourself. Then pull open the curtain and say your line and step into the shower with KJ. Remember the kiss as well! Make sure its steamy and sexy!" Roberta exclaimed.

"Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews. Whenever you're ready" said the camera man.

Camila's POV
I took off my dress, pulled open the curtain and smirked at KJ. His body was so beautiful and toned, I felt so turned on...  It was time for the kiss. I was excited to finally be able to kiss him again. The last kiss we had was in season 1 episode 13 in my bedroom.

His lips met mine and we were going at it.

"Camila, this is just acting" I repeated over and over to myself in my head.

KJ's lips were so soft and easy to kiss, I felt like this was so normal to us. Well, it was but this time it felt different.

Whilst filming the kiss scene, I looked down at KJ and.....

KJ's POV
The shower scene was getting more and more intense. Cami's such a great kisser. She was so beautiful as usual and the kiss was amazing.

Suddenly, my dick was hard and curving up eager for her. She looked down and instantly, I pretended I slipped.

Horrible idea because I accidentally made her slip and her hand landed right on it.

"KJ....." she said with her eyes wide open.