Start Of Something New

Camila's POV
I felt it.... it was as hard as a rock.

'This is just acting, he probably just enjoyed it a little too much.'

'But what if he really feels this way?'

'No no, he wouldn't'

So many thoughts kept popping in my head. I felt so confused and speechless.

"CUT! That was great guys! That's all you guys have for today, go home, get some rest and come back tomorrow rested!" Roberta said.

KJ's POV
Damn it! I was so embarrassed. Cami would never like me now. We were heading to lunch together but I couldn't look at her without feeling embarrassed.

We got to the restaurant, sat down and ordered our meal. While we waited, Cami brought up the topic.

"So KJ, about before... can we talk about it?"

I took a deep breath.

"Cami, I think it's time for you to know the truth. I think you're... amazing! Perfect! You're the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life and honestly, I can't imagine my life without you."

Cami's face was blank. Suddenly, she smiled.

Camila's POV
Did KJ Apa just imply that he likes me? KJ Apa, not Archie Andrews. I was overwhelmed but speechless.

"KJ, I think you're so unique in every single way and I don't think I can picture my life without you either."

We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Here's your garden salad madam and your steak burger sir." The waitress said whilst handing us our food.

We caught up with everything and talked about each other while eating our food.

KJ's POV
After lunch, I payed for our meal and I grabbed Cami's hand and walked her to her car. Just as I was about to kiss her cheek, she turned her head which made us kiss on the lips. She pulled me closer and we made out in the parking lot.

"KJ , you are everything I could ever ask for." She said sweetly while looking into my eyes.

"I love you so much Cami." I said, followed by a kiss on her forehead.

Camila's POV
Wow. My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't believe this. Is this a dream? Or another Archie and Veronica moment?

We both drove back home in separate cars so that we could be rested for another day of filming tomorrow.

Before bed, I opened my messages to a lovely message from KJ.

"Goodnight my beautiful princess! ❤️"

"Goodnight babe, ily! ❤️" I replied