S | I | X

Three weeks. Twenty-one days. Five hundred and four hours. Three thousand two hundred and four minutes. That was how long they had together before she left. Almost. They only saw each other during the nights peak; midnight. And that ends an hour before dawn. So in reality they had a lot less time to spend with each other, but in turn that gave them more time to plan something.

During the day, they'll each come up with a plan to prevent Cazora from taking place and during the night they bask in each other's company. They tell of possible plans and sometimes they'll just lay there on the sand doing absolutely nothing.

They came up with a plan during their last few days together. It's a dangerous, risky, and incredibly stupid plan, but it'll have to do. Why? Because this was they're best shot. This was they're only and best chance at staying together.

The woman's brows frowned as the man stood up.

"Neji?" she said, looking up into his clouded eyes. "Neji?"

The man looked down at her and held out his hand. He tells her to follow him.

They walked and walked and walked, their hands never disconnecting.

"What is this place?" The woman asked once they had stopped walking. Her eyes had lit up at the sight of the place. The sight truly amazed her.

The man doesn't look at her as he answered. "We'll leave through here." He ran a single finger down the entrance of the cave.

"How'd you find this place?" She's knows her kingdom as if it was the back of her hand and yet still, not once has she been here. Not once has she came to this cave that flew in the dark.

"I came through here." The man answered, still refusing to look at her.

She's confused and doesn't understand what he means. Her eyes are narrowed and her brows are furrowed. She asked him what he meant by that.

His answer is not as vague as the last, but in a way it is vague. And maybe that's okay because this man, she has come to known, always had been vague.

"I ran away from my family and came through here."