Chapter Twenty Two

Third POV

Loki mischievously before aiming his scepter at the Quinjet and firing a blast of energy.

"Brace yourselves!" Clint shouts.

"Son of a-" Ember gets cut off when Steve covers her body with his as the jet spirals past skyscrapers and slams into the street below.

Silence fills the jet for a brief moment before Clint unbuckles himself with a groan and gets up, Natasha following silently.

"You okay?" Steve asks. Ember beams up at the super soldier for a moment and lets out a strangled laugh.

"Totally!" She gasps. "But your super muscular body is crushing my spleen." With a smirk, Steve gets up off of her and holds out a hand.

"Do you even know where your spleen is?"

"Shut up, you 90-year-old-virgin."

Clint and Natasha walk up to the duo with a knowing look in their eyes. Natasha holds out Ember's .

"We're going to scout ahead, meet you a few blocks down?"

"Sounds good, I still need to change anyways. Stay safe klein" Ember replies as she swiftly takes the suit from the redhead.

"Always."

"You sure you don't want help zipping up your suit babe?" Clint asks, grinning lustfully. With a smirk, Ember saunters over to the archer and kisses his nose.

"Awe, you're so cute when you're desperate. That is a no go on the fondue babycakes. Stevie here is going to help slide my fine ass into that suit." Clint becomes as Natasha drags him off the Quinjet with a grin. "Have fun my sweets!" Cheshire shouts before turning towards the blonde. "Let's go Grandpa, this suit isn't going to put itself on." Steve snorts in response and sets down his shield before walking over to Ember. He lifts her up effortlessly and set the brunette on the counter, then slowly slides Ember's legs into her suit.

"Smooth move love, although normally I'd prefer you taking this off me." Steve remains silent, a blush spreading across his cheeks and down his neck. "Awe, don't be shy, you've got the moves."

"I have move you've never heard of." Steve murmurs quietly.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Cheshire raises an eyebrow as she slides her arms in her suit and over her shoulders. Steve slips her heels on her feet and stare up at her.

"I have moves you've never heard of doll face." He says more confidently, zipping up her thigh highs. Ember stares at the super solider in shock before suddenly smirking.

"Yeah, because you're basically a senior citizen." Steve's grin disappears as her chilling laugh echoes across the craft.

"But..." Ember lifts up his chin with her claw-like nail and smirks. "I have been known to be into older guys."

"God, where have you been all my life?" Steve whispers before standing up in between her thighs and pulling her in for a searing . Ember chuckles and pulls away.

"For the first half of it, I wasn't even born yet gramps." , Steve move away from the assassin and looks down at her as she slips her gloves on.

Ember's hair was as wild as the jungle, untamable and unruly. Her once stunning brunette ringlets now vaguely resembled a bird nest. He stared at the disheveled woman like she was his whole world. The foul-mouthed, succubus sitting before him captured his heart and soul with her soul-snatching grin. She was trouble, chaos really, but her smile dared all to fall in love with her.