Chapter Six

Third POV
The loud roar of a motorcycle rumbles in the background of the city. Behind it, a black SUV struggles to keep up as the cycle's rider weaves through the

"Damnit Cheshire! We're supposed to stay together!" A man yells into his earpiece as said woman squeezes between two cars and zooms through a red light.

"Oh, come on Phil, you can't actually expect me to listen to you, can you?" The woman asks, smirking beneath her helmet. Phil huffs and stays silent as they leave the tunnel and approach their

Pulling up alongside the curb, Cheshire removes her helmet and kicks her bike's kickstand down, fixing her outfit she grins at the sound of the SUV coming to a halt behind .

Watching as a flustered Phil Coulson exits his car, her grin widens at the pissed off look on his face.

"Do you know how many traffic violations you just made me partake in?"

"Hm?"

"Twenty-Three Ches, twenty-three!" He shouts, attracting the attention of bystanders. Cheshire's grin fades away and she leans up and pokes the bulging vein on his forehead.

"Your anger management must be working, there's only one vein this time." She whispers seriously, before smirking as Phil begins to turn red. But before he could satisfy Cheshire's need for chaos, he inhaled sharply before turning around and walking through the double doors. Cheshire chuckles and runs a hand through her hair, her leather cuffs twisting with the movement before strolling in after Coulson.

Cheshire's POV
I watched with a smirk as Phil tried to shut the elevator doors before I could get inside.

"Oh come on Phil, don't be such a Debbie downer." I whine as I stop the elevator doors from closing and jumping in.

"You know, the only reason you're not in a cell is because of what you know." Phil grumbles, as he pulls out a tablet and hands it to me.

"Get to work." Coughing to cover up a laugh, I begin to hack into Tony Stark's A.I.

"Did you know, that only twenty-seven people die in elevators a year?" I ask as I override his system's protocols. Phil doesn't answer as he pulls out his phone, and calls Tony.

"Stark, we need to talk." He says. I watch as Tony comes into view, seeming annoyed.

"You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message."

"This is urgent."

"Then leave it urgently." He spits out. Phil looks at me and I sigh.

"Poor bay Coulson, doesn't know how to unlock the elevator doors." I say in a baby voice, before leaning up and glaring at Tony. "Let me in Ironass."

Third POV
Tony perks up at the sound of Cheshire's voice and smirks as she comes into view. The sound of her moans fill up his mind and his smirk widens at the thought of oh so long ago.

"Wipe that smirk off your face before I have you put the suit on and kick your ass" Cheshire says as the elevator door opens and reveals the two agents.

"Security breach." Tony says before jumping up and strutting over towards the bar and pouring two glasses of champagne. Cheshire sighs and flops down on a nearby couch, watching Tony as he sat down beside her and handed her a glass.

"Oh, and I don't need the suit. I'm already a weapon of mass seduction." He whispers huskily, before tapping his glass against hers with a wink.

"Mr. Stark." Coulson greets, Cheshire smiles cheekily laying her legs across Tony's lap.

"Oh Phil! You're still here." She gasps, acting shocked.

"Phil?" Tony asks incredulously, running his hand over Cheshire's thigh. "Uh, his first name is Agent." Phil lets out a puff of air before walking over towards the two.

"We need you to look this over." He says, holding out a file towards Tony. "As soon as possible." Tony glances down at the file before looking back up at Phil.

"I don't like being handed things." He states. Cheshire chugs down the rest of her champagne before passing her empty glass to Coulson and taking the file from him, then taking Tony's champagne glass from him and handing Tony the file.

"Thank you." Tony says sarcastically, watching as Cheshire downs the second glass. He turns towards Coulson. "Official consulting hours are between eight and five every other Thursday."

"This isn't a consultation." Cheshire says before handing the second glass to Coulson and walking over to the bar. "It's about the Avengers" Tony raises his eyebrow.

"The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought. And I didn't even qualify." Cheshire's head pops up from behind the counter.

"Ha, I wonder why?" She asks sarcastically

"Apparently, I'm volatile, self-obsessed, don't play well with others." He replies.

"The first two sound about right, but the last one seems a little off. You were all about playing on New Year's Eve." She murmurs as she takes off her jacket and glasses and throws them on the counter before kneeling down behind the counter to get another drink.

"This isn't about personality profiles anymore." Coulson interrupts Tony'smlustful stare by stepping in his line of sight. Tony smirks and licks his lips.

"Whatever. Ches, got a minute?" Cheshire stands back up and meets his gaze before swaggering over towards him with a glass of scotch, watching as he puts his files in his database.

"You know, I thought we were having a moment."

"Hmm, maybe if you hurry up and read the file, we can have more fun" Cheshire purrs as she slides her arms around his waist and hands him the glass before kissing Tony's

Taking a sharp breath of air, Tony expanding his arms and watches as different profiles appear in holographic form floating in the air in front of the two of them.

The screens show Captain America in action, the Hulk roaring at a small army, Thor fighting a huge ass robot, and Loki with the Tesseract. Cheshire's eyes narrow at the sight of Loki before resting her chin on Tony's shoulder

"I'm heading towards the base tonight."

"Tomorrow." Tony states, before turning around and resting his free hand on her waist.

"You've got homework. You've got a lot of homework." Cheshire smiles, tapping his nose with one pointed nail.

"If I remember correctly, you liked playing teacher. Maybe I'll need help with all of it." Cheshire's smile widens as she remembered one of their past encounters.

"Need help with it?"

"Yeah."

"Would you actually finish all of it?" Tony nods his head rapidly and Cheshire leans in closer to him and hands him a small black piece of lace fabric before walking towards Coulson and dragging him towards the elevator.

"See you later Tony." She says, watching as his eyes go wide as the elevator doors

"You sure he'll show up?" Coulson asks. Cheshire looks over at him and smirks, not answering.

"What did you give him?" Cheshire's smirk widens, causing Coulson to frown and look away at the wall.

Back in the penthouse, Tony stares down at the lacy black thong in his hands before looking back up at the screens and sighing.

"This better be worth it Ches." He mumbles to himself, before tucking the cloth back in his pocket and getting to

Like, Comment, Share

More to come~