Height and Weight

These two things are important to basic physical features, and not many people make them realistic. Keep it proportional! If someone is 5"2 (common OC height because being short is...well yeah....common for some reason) then don't make them 90-100lbs. For God's sake, that is terribly underweight. So many OCs are 5"2 or 4"11 and 80-90lbs because their creators know nothing about proportion and healthy body weights. I've seen OCs for a fandom that involves a lot of fighting, and someone made 4 of their OCs about 4"11-5"2 (not even kidding, only in that range) and IN THE FREAKING LOW 80 AND 90 POUNDS FOR WEIGHT. One was even about 79lbs. And in this fandom, characters are supposed to be strong...that would make you pretty weak! Pfft- that's really not realistic, or healthy. I'm appalled people don't know how weight and height work. It doesn't really matter if you're shorter. A healthy weight would be, say, 5"4 and 115lbs. Someone shorter should only be a pound or two less, and a pound or two more if they're taller. Most of my friends are 5"3 to 5"5 and they're about 115lbs or 120lbs on average. That's a healthy weight for them.

Ex. I'm 5"5 and I'm 106-107lbs. Guess what? I'm pretty underweight. Imagine that even lower, yeah, no. Not particularly a healthy weight. Trust me.

If you want to make your OC realistic, make them well proportioned and have a healthy body type. You can give them a lower or higher weight than average, but don't go down into the freaking double digits because you have no idea how humans are. Some Creepypastas I've seen are anorexic (a sensitive subject but the characters were quite well done!) and they are in the lower weight because that's usually what anorexia does to you, and it was ok. But look at your own body, are you an average weight? Can you see your ribs or no? Use yourself as an example for your character's weight and height ratios. If you want to make a character an inch taller than you, add 2-ish pounds. That's all. Vice versa for shorter. I'm not sure if that's accurate advice, but be reasonable with the weights and heights. Remember that someone can either be thin or muscular, and not both. If you want to make your OC an average height, small weight, and strong then reconsider your brain's choices. Make everything rational and math up the weight and height ratios well and fitting in to their environment and lifestyle.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm doing reviews so send them in if you'd like to have an OC reviewed!
*mic drop*