Normal-ish day

Today was a sunny day, pikpeks chirping,the sun warm and hot... Ugh, Eclipse, a Lunala, didnt like it that much. Especially with her annoying "teammates" she calls. First theres Skales, a Primarina who is calm,rarely serious and pretty annoying. Next theres Kuni, a Midnight Lycanroc named after her master's(Ally/me) idol who is known to be Professor Kukui, although the 2 do have some opposites in ways. But either way, Kuni is strong,arrogant and unlike Kukui, he is a coward. Last time he faced a Beedril, he ran away screaming as she remembered all of them falling off a cliff and landing near a lake, except for Eclipse tho. Anywho, next is Mimiclap and Thunderclap, a Mimikyu and Pikachu. Mimiclap is the kind of Mimikyu who still hates Pikachus, Mimiclap is brave,fearless,and more to be kinda gentle and calm without seeing Thunderclap. Thunderclap the Pikachu is the same but hes mischievous,sly and more likely to sometimes boast his powers. Then theres the new member Charlie,a calm,kind,silent,and strong and intelligent Type:Null received by Gladion when Ally came for a visit at the Aether Paradise. The 2 had a strong bond together like almost all of her pokemons from the start to the newest. But Charlie would always feel guilty for having that mask around him, unable to use his powers. Ally would never mind, she would always comfort him, 24/7. Anywho, Skales started to tease Kuni by grabbing his glasses and started teasing him with those glasses. "Hey give it back!" Kuni yelled furiously as Skales began to dangle with his glasses like he doesnt care at all. "Uh no! Why do you need it anyways?"
"My... My eyes are sensitive to the light!" Skales bursted into laughter after hearing that. "You!? Your eyes!? Priceless-" before he can finish, Kuni tackled him and started biting him until Skales finally dropped his glasses. Grabbing his glasses, Kuni stared at the fainted Primarina, pouted and walked away from him. Charlie went up to him and helped him up, but Skales pushed him away as he got up, stared at him with disgust and walked(WALKED!? Dont you mean flop!?) away from him as Charlie began to look upset, laying his head on the ground due to his heavy helmet since hes still adjusting to the heaviness, Thunderclap went up to him and noticed his expression as Mimiclap went close to Thunderclap. "Im not calming that creep down, you do it!" Thunderclap said cruelly and also high-and-mighty as Mimiclap looked at him in disappointment and looked like he was about to cringe. "What!? Why are you calling him a creep in a time like- you know what, I'm-"
"Im sorry, a creep?..." The 2 turned around and saw Charlie infront of them. Startled, Thunderclap lost his balance and fell to the ground as Mimiclap's shadow claws covered his eyes and slowly put them down as he looked at Charlie. "So... Ehem... Why so sad? Uh... Mmm.... Ch... Charlie-ol-buddy?..." Charlie didnt reply back to Mimiclap yet as he sat down close and infront of Mimiclap, looking at him with those creepy yet calm eyes. "Um... Okay? We.. Will just give you some alone time..." Mimiclap said but being 2 feet apart from him hiding in a bush.
Meanwhile, Skales went close to Eclipse, looking cool but thats literally not his thing. "Hey Eclipse, what... What are you doing out here?" ,Eclipse replied "nothing but just staring at everything during the day time, i dont understand why i only see a few pokemons during the night! Why cant me a Solar just switch places!? Solar always has to have the good things, but what about me-" Skales got her attention by yelling her name outloud. Eclipse looked at him, with anger,confusion,and jealousy in her eyes with all those thoughts in her head. "Solar is a Solgaleo, the pokemon who rules the daylight. Your a Lunala, the pokemon who rules the night time. And thats better! I mean, do you know how hot it is out here? I bet Maui cant handle the heat. And he's Velvet's big ol' Incineroar! Can you believe that?" Eclipse giggled as she told Skales about this fact. "Actually, some fire types gain their powers from the daylight." Skales began to look awkward as he kept on fidgeting with his z crystal necklace that contains a Primarium Z crystal as Eclipse began to laugh. "Its okay! Its actually funny, probably the best for an immature,clumsy and dumb primarina." Skales began to blush as he kept on stammering. "Psh! Me? Immature? What makes you think about that?!"
"When i was a Cosmog and you were a Popplio, you were mature and i was the one who was immature. I would use to play with you and joke around with you and you would always ignore me. You were still like that as a Brionne but when you finally evolved into a Primarina and i became a Cosmoem, you started to look worried and less than yourself now and before. And now at this form, your immature and im finally mature since i need to protect the alolan region from anything dangerous. Even if it has to be Solar if he was possessed!" Skales began to smile and grin to Eclipse's rarely seen humor. "Eclipse... I wanna tell you something..." Skales has been planning this ever since he met Eclipse as a Cosmog. He had a huge crush on her, as huge as a wailord! But Eclipse had something on her mind. "Me too! I... Wanna tell you something." Eclipse said as she didnt totally notice Skales' eyes shining. "Great! I wanna say that I-"
"I need to tell you something important..." Skales paused, not the answer he was expecting but he grew silent and kinda gloomy-looking as he tried smiling at Eclipse. "Sure. What is it? What do you wanna tell me?" Eclipse looked at their team mates as she started to whisper to Skales. "We should go somewhere private, follow me!" Eclipse flew up high going ahead as the 4 looked at Skales. "Where'ya 2 goin'?" Kuni asked as Skales started to slowly slide into the forest and away from everybody. "Uuuuh.... Eclipse wants me to follow her, BYE!" Skales ran as fast as he can as the 4 of them looked at eachother. "Are they gonna make out or-" Charlie punched Kuni on the shoulder so hard that he screamed and fell to the ground, whining at the pain in a ridiculous way. "Grow up Kuni! Are you even kidding with us!?"

To Be Continued...