Laksh: I am talking about your LIE  which you have told everyone about your memory loss. If that night I didn't go to your study room then still now  you make your drama in front of me also. ( gave  an  angry and unbelievable look )

Flash back starts

Midnight in MM

When Laksh is going to kitchen to bring water , he heard some noises were coming from Sanskar 's study room. So he went towards the room. When he stood in front of the entrance, a small lamp light was coming by the glass door . He quietly opened the door where a person sat on ground looking towards the window. His back was showing towards Laksh. When Laksh went near to him , he saw the person holding a girl's photo on his hand and talking with this photo like a  lover boy.  And it wasn't a surprise but the surprise was that  the great Mr Sanskar Maheswari was talking like a teenager lover boy who himself doesn't believe in love.

Laksh said in mind: One minute bhai is talking with normally that also with a girl's photo.

Laksh:( in a trembling voice)  Bhai ( it was a voice of all emotions where u can get love , shock , care )

When Sanskar heard a known voice from his back, he stood up immediately on his place and  turned to face the person.

Sanskar: Lucky ( a whispering voce came out from his mouth) yo.....

He complete his words before Laksh cut his words  in middle:  you are fine. (walked towards him and immediately took him in his embrace) bhai you are fine ( said in a joy voice and  rubbed his back like a small boy where Sanskar is shocked  seeing him before himself) when, how why don.....he couldn't complete his any question for the sudden happiness which has entered in his life. His bhai has stood in front him with well sound good .

Laksh: You stay here,  I am  just coming within one minute  calling all of them. They will more happy than me. Wait a minute here only ( when Laksh turned his heel towards the exit door Sanskar hold his wrist)

Sanskar: Don't call them

Laksh gave him a confuse look where  Sanskar stood there in an emotionless face.

Laksh: But why? Why don't you want to tell them about your health. Wait a  minute ( now his face changed in a confuse look to strict look) you have done this .....i mean you have done  knowingly, your memory loss drama or I should tell you did the accident drama too .

Sanskar : Laksh ( shouted his name on his almost  top of voice but the night's darkness hidden it under its sheet ) how did you think that, I will do this cheap thing that also with my family

Laksh: It's you bhai , who has forced me to think like this? Why bhai...why are doing this acting ...for whom bhai ?

Cried like a child in front of his bhai. For him he is not only a brother. He is everything for him . When he known about his accident ..then coma...and lastly his memory loss only he knows how he has felt that time? How he has controlled himself not break down in front of anyone  but it has not helped him to break him  at night inside his room . Every night he has cried for his bhai and now he is getting to know it's an acting of his brother.

Sanskar hugged him very tightly and caressing his back smoothly to calm down him . After sometime he became calm and said  in that position: Why you do this bhai? Today also you won't tell me.

Sanskar: ( took a deep breath to relax himself and parted him from the hug) : But first you promise me, you won't tell about it before anyone

Laksh nodded his head as a yes