"Wow way to play that one off." Maddie pats Brynn on the shoulder and Aiden just laughs it off.

"Not gonna lie I want to get It shipped to my house too." Aiden laughs. What the heck is that suppose to mean? Is he talking about the movie or shipping us? Does he like me? Do I like him? A wave of thoughts enter my head and I'm not sure what to do. The next rush of people join the line and the awkward conversation dies but my mind continued to wander.

I'd never thought of Aiden and I like that before. Does he think of me like that? I mean his ship thing was kind of confusing.

***

"Alright kids we're done here!" Abby announces when we exit the front of the store. We were gifted huge bags of Capezio stuff. From dance tops to leotards we got everything!

We walked down the street to Cocomama's Cold Pressed Juices and Smoothies. I got a banana smoothie and it was so good. We walked down the street with Abby just sight seeing. We took an Uber to Bondi beach and had some fun.

"Mads!" I scream as she runs with me on her back.

We scream and crash land into the sand laughing. "Girls be careful!" Abby shouts laughing and we realize she's recording us. Maddie and I could not stop laughing for like ten minutes straight.

"There's sand in my mouth." Maddie continuously laughed with an disgusted look on her face. I continued dying in uncontainable laughter.

"Stop I cant breathe!" I cry out laughing.

Finally we are able to stop laughing. We continue to have a fun time on the beach. "Okay we're going to have a race!" Brynn decided, "and I'm going to be the judge."

Basically she explains that's it a piggy back race and the person who gets to a certain distance first wins. Kalani gives Maddie a piggy back ride and Aiden gives me one. "Get ready, get set, go!" Brynn shouts and they start running.

"Go faster Aiden!" I shout as he runs.

"I'm trying." He trudges on.

"Try harder." I shout in a deep voice causing him to chuckle as he runs. Kalani gets tired half way and gives up so when Aiden and I get to the finish line we cheer and run it in their faces.

"Yay we did it." Aiden gives me a hug picking me up and turning in a circle.

"Go us." I laugh then he puts me down and for a second our eyes meet and we say nothing. Our heads jerk to the others when they come running up to us. It really felt like there was something there. But was there really?

"Aiden and Katie won!" Brynn announces.

"Yeah in your faces!" We joke looking to Kalani and Maddie.

"Okay geez wow." Maddie does a puppy face and draws a tear down her face with her pointer finger.

The five of us sit down on the sand so that the water can tickle of feet. I lay my head on Aiden's shoulder and we all look at the ocean in silence. "What if it wasn't us?" Maddie asks softly breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" Kalani asks.

"Like what if we never ended up here. Never knew who Abby Lee Miller was. Just danced like ever other normal kid. Like if I was just another teenager from Pittsburgh." Maddie explains.