Epilogue

Yoongi watched with his eyes wide open and in horror as JinSoul faded. Right in front of his eyes, he thought that he had saved her. What does this mean?

He looked over to Jungkook knowing he had to do something about the kid too. He was hurt, he knew, but he should still try to stand up. He had to find JinSoul.

Standing up, he felt the pain shoot through his ribs and head. It didn't matter at the moment for him, what mattered was to find JinSoul. He limbed his way to the door of the apartment. Hissing as he did so.

Swinging the door open he made his way over to JinSoul's apartment. He looked for her with gritted teeth, he wanted to give up. He really thought he had lost.

One thing though made him stop, a flash of hair. It was brown and Yoongi knew only one person with that long brown hair who lived here. Limbing over to it, he gasped as he saw it was JinSoul. She was lying on her bed but she looked like she was dead, how did her body get here?

He was puzzled, to say the least.

Throwing the puzzlement away, he leaned down to hear if JinSoul was still breathing. A gasp left his lips pulling the girl's arm to him, which should have the mark on it. It's gone.

His eyes darkened and he felt JinSoul's pulse, it was faint, really faint. He couldn't lose her not now after the demon was gone, after he freed Jungkook. He shook the girl, but nothing.

"JinSoul I swear if you don't wake up... I..." Yoongi said really silent, you could barely hear it. 

"I can't... I can't lose you, damn I started to like you too much!"   

JinSoul's eyes flutter open, as Yoongi sees this he relaxes. All tension draining from him. With that, he started to slowly give in to the drowsiness. But he still heard the shriek coming from JinSoul.

"Yoongi! God damn it, you can't do that!" She said sitting up fast, seeing Yoongi fall to the side, eyes shut. She gathered her thoughts and then quickly went to get her phone. She called the ambulance and told them that some people were hurt and she needs help.

Her eyes watered seeing Yoongi all battered up, the blood. Remembering how it happened a sob escaped her lips. Screaming lightly she pulled Yoongi's head onto her lap. Stroking his hair and mumbling everything will get better even though she didn't know if it actually will.

Soon enough, she heard footsteps though they were from Hoseok and Jimin. They gasped seeing Yoongi like that. Hoseok was the first one to run over to the two. He looked at the tears streaming down JinSoul's face.

"Wh-what happened?" Hoseok asked looking at the battered body of his friend. JinSoul choked on her sobs.

"D-demon!" She got out in-between, she didn't know what else to say but Hoseok knew what she meant.

"Ambulance?" Hoseok asked. JinSoul did a calling sign and Hoseok nodded.

"Should someone go and direct them here?" Hoseok asked, JinSoul looked at Hoseok. She shook her head.

"Yes here and... J-J-Jungkook!" She muttered choking, Hoseok looked at her and his eyebrows drawn up.

"He was the demon?" Hoseok asked and she shook her head, so Hoseok had to rethink.

"He was possessed?!" Hoseok asked with wide eyes and JinSoul nodded. So Hoseok knew enough. He turned to Jimin who was standing frozen staring at Yoongi's battered form.

"Jimin! Go tell the medics when they arrive to come here and to Jungkook's alright?!" Jimin swallowed thickly as he looked at Hoseok and nodded he run out. With a sigh, Hoseok turned back to JinSoul and Yoongi.