Chapter 7 - Light Up The Night

"A-let's go outside!" Yelled Bob from the living room.
"Okay, Daddy," Pearl replied from her bedroom.

The whole family was inside the house, getting ready for Bonfire Night. Jimmy, Emilia and Rosalina were already ready and H was just going to wear his normal clothes. Everyone else wore a jumper, hat and gloves.

Pearl and Jimmy ran out the front door, and Emilia was walking quickly behind them. Carly skipped slowly, Bob pretended he was a robot, H just walked out normally, KC held Gidget's hand and walked out the door slowly. Bella followed. Rosalina grabbed the box of fireworks and went with them.

They walked to a nearby field and Gidget tried to light a sparkler. It was so windy, so she called Bella over to help her, but the wind was just too strong and the sparkler wasn't able to be lit.
"Sorry guys, looks like we can't celebrate Bonfire Night after all," Gidget sighed.
"Ugh. Why not?" Pearl asked.
"Because the wind is too strong to light anything," Gidget replied.
"Gosh, flippin darn it," whispered Pearl.
"Why not go in the garden?" Suggested Rosalina.
"Huh.. it's not a bad idea actually.." Gidget thought out loud.
"Okay, lets go," said H. Emilia sighed. Jimmy face palmed.
"Are you just agreeing with me 'cause you want to," Rosalina started, "Or because you actually think it's a good idea?"
"Uh.. the second one?" H hesitated, pretty much asking for the answer.
"Really?" Rosalina asked.
"Uh.." H continued.
"It's the first one, isn't it?" Rosalina she's, even though she knew the answer.
"Uh.. yeah," H replied, reluctantly.
"Can we just go?" Asked Gidget.
"Yes!" Cried H and Rosalina in unison. H's face turned red and Rosalina giggled at him.

They went back to the house and Rosalina planted the wood of the fireworks into the ground. Gidget walked up to them with the lighter, and lit them. She stepped back, and they shot up into the air like a frightened cat. KC watched them as they burst in the sky, making snowflake-like shapes. She stood over next to Bob and hugged his arm. He slowly stroked her ponytail a few times. Pearl and Carly joined in the hug, Pearl trying to avoid KC. Gidget joined in too, hugging Bob's other arm. H was standing between his family and Rosalina, who tried to avoid him as much as possible.

After the rocket fireworks had ignited, they all watched as the fountains went off.

When they thought it had ended, they all exploded, simultaneously. KC, Carly, Jimmy and Emilia all screamed when it happened.
"Are you all okay?" Rosalina asked.
"Yeah.." replied Jimmy and Emilia, while hugging each other. They noticed this and blushed. Rosalina hugged them too, to make it less awkward.

KC and Carly were still hugging their parents, but they grabbed on a little bit tighter than before. Bob decided to lift KC onto his shoulder. Pearl crossed her arms and pouted.

They had more of the fountain fireworks, so Rosalina set them up, and lit them. They lit up one by one this time. The last one turned into a rocket firework at the end, and it was even bigger than every other that had went off previously. Since it was so big, it was much louder too. She didn't scream, but Rosalina got scared this time, and hugged H without realising. When she realised, she looked up, and realised that both of their faces were bright red. She felt her own face and discovered it was really warm.

Pearl saw her brother and Rosalina, and laughed.

After watching the fireworks for an hour, they all went inside for a very late dinner. It was ten o'clock. At the dinner table, KC fell asleep, but luckily she fell sideways onto Bob, and not her plate. Gidget laughed.
_______________________________

Author's Note

Hi guys! Did you like this chapter? I put some more shipping in it because I wanted to.

I actually did like this chapter, although it was shorter than I expected. I don't know what the next episode is, but if it's what I hope it is, YUS!

Anyways, see you guys soon.

-KP x