(33)

Collin ~ Shilo

They walk into the club hand in hand

They walk into the club hand in hand. The heels that Shilo wore made it hard for her to walk. She usually didn't heels, it wasn't her thing. However she fletcher like she needed to dress up in full glam tonight. Collin has never seen her dress this so it's thrilling.

Collins hand moved from hers to wrap around her waist possessively. He didn't want any of the horny guys looking at her body. 

The music was extremely loud, almost deafening. Shilo had to shout over to the music." Can we get something to drink!"

"Ok!" This was all so new to Shilo. Being at a club- with her boyfriend. It just seems so different to her.

Collin leads her to drinks where she orders some drink she didn't know anything about." How about some an Avion thrill?" She reads off the menu.

Collin shakes his head." That is strong, you sure you can take it?" He asks rubbing her bare back.

Her eyes flash with determination and  a smirk falls on her face." Try me."

*

(...)

"Shilo! What the hell? Where are you?"

"I-Im one hop and 8 skips over the rainbow."

"Oh my god. Shilo you need to tell me where you are!"

"That's not how hide and seek works loser."

" I'm not playing hide and seek. I'm playing where the fuck is my drunk girlfriend."

"Oo! I want to play that game."

"Jesus christ! Shilo you have .3 seconds to come out before I fucking make you."

"Ooo kinky."

"For fucksake sake.."

"Don't you love me?!"

"W-what of course I love you. I just need to know where you are."

"Fine. I'm in the bathroom. But you can't come in."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm sad."

"Why are you sad Shilo?" 

"Because I think there's better looking girls here. And I'm just a potato. "

"That's not true. You looked stunning and not just today. Every single fucking day."

"Its doesn't matter whether you put makeup on a monkey. A monkey says a monkey. Just one with slightly better eyebrows."

(...)

"Don't tell Shilo I told you but I get sad alot more than I let on."

"I'm sad to hear that.  What can I do to make you feel differently."

"Just love me the way you do now and I'll start believing it eventually."

"Okay "
"Hey are you really in bathroom."

"Nope, I'm on my way to get another drink. Fire ball sounds about right, right?"