(18)

Collin ~ Shilo

Shilo was back in New York after her week long escape in California

Shilo was back in New York after her week long escape in California. That vacation only made there relationship more hyped up by the media but also there steamy night after the show.

If Shilo didn't know that she was completely in love with this man before  then she knows now. He was so gentle with her but made her feel the most pleasure she has ever had.

But now she was back to her regular schedule. Work at 8 and school at 5. Before Collin no one ever knew who she was. She thought she blended in with crowd. She was wrong, little did she know that people were so jealous of her and wanted to be with her.

They envied and loved her red hair traits and beautifully freckled skin.

However she didn't know that.

She was just getting out work when she spotted some paparazzi hiding behind a tree. If she didn't get in the train station soon then they would bombard her with questions.

There was already tons of questions whirling around media about how she spent her time with Collin and if she cared that he was 3 years almost 4 older than her.

She didn't and it was bit too late now to back out of the relationship because of the age difference.

Shilo ducked into the train station. Her train wasn't there so she took out her phone to talk to Collin. She'd been finding herself doing that alot, he's like the only person she really talks to.

(...)

"Hey Collin."

"You sound out of breath? Did something happen. Where are you? Are you okay?"

Shilo groaned, he's been acting on edge ever since they made love. He's become very possessive when they are out in the open and most of the time he just wants to stay inside of her apartment or his. Shilo's getting a bit tired of it.

"No nothing happened. I just avoided some paparazzi getting out of work."

"Damn. I knew I should have just driven you."

"You know I don't want you to do that. You have work to go to also."

"Then I'll get you a car-"

"No, you will not. We live in New York city for God sakes I don't need a car. And plus I like taking the train. I'm actually about to catch one to go to school."

"Its also dangerous Shilo bear. I don't want you to get hurt so can you blame me for being worried."

"I get your worried, I do. But I can assure you that I can handle myself. Really. I do this all the time."

"I'll be done at work around 7. Can I pick up form your school at least. It will be like 9 when you finish."

"Will that make you feel better? "

"Very."

"Then okay. Pick me up at nine."
"Shit my train is here. I gotta go, no signal. Love you."

"Love you too."

(...)

"I'm starting to worry about that girl. I feel like she's doing too much. Shit."