(12)

Collin ~ Shilo

Shilo was sad. Depressed maybe that too but she couldn't help  it. Some days she would see something and it would make think that she should act a different way.

Like how she should wear beautiful green contacts to cover a dirty brown ones. That she should cover her imperfect freckles or dye her ginger red hair. Shilo hated herself.

Absolutely loathed herself and for her to be even talking to Collin Michaels was completely ironic.

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course."

Shilo would drape her self in velvet if it was socially acceptable. Deep down she wants to break free, cut all the leashes society has bandaged her down with.

It's just too had for her." Shilo?" Her ears sprout up at the sound of Collin's voice.

"Collin?" She gets up and opens the door. There Collin stood in all his glory. He was so beautiful.  His smile held purity and his eyes held warmth.

His rushes to her to he could hug her. She immediately wraps her arms around him and sighs into his sweet smell of mints and spice. " Are you sniffing me?" He chuckles.

"I just missed you. I felt bad about the fight. I'm sorry if I upset you?"

Collin shakes his head with his eyebrows furrowed." You didn't upset me but you feel sad yourself. And I'm sorry. I truly am. I'm going to keep on saying this." Pulling his lips to her neck." Your beautiful." He murmurs.

Her knees buckle. Quickly Collin wraps his hands around her waist keeping her flush against the wall." Your freckles are Beautiful." He starts to kiss every inch of her face until he met her lips.

"Your Beautiful. Your mind. Your soul. You heart. I am completely in love with you Shilo Robinson and I want you to be mine."  He didn't even wait for her to answer he just carried on kissing her.

Shilo melted into his arms never wanting that kiss to stop. Instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso allowing him carry her to her bed.

Collin pulled off her shirt taking in her beauty." Your so stunning." She smiles." Your glowing."

His hands roam her upper body tentatively. Feeling her soft skin under his calloused finger tips due to the guitar." You amazing Collin. I may hate myself but I am surely in love with you." She whispers.

Grinning at her he starts to tickle her sides." I couldn't be anymore happier." He stares mischievously at her. " Now let me hear you laugh."