(20)

Collin  ~ Shilo
Tyler - Shilo

Collin  ~ Shilo Tyler - Shilo

"Hey this is Shilo right ?"

"Who's this?"

"This is Tyler
from school. Hey."

"What do you want?"

"I want to meet
you at
The coffee shop on 108."

"No. Why?"

"I want to talk to you about Collin Michaels."

"No I will not get you an autograph."

"Funny but that's
not the reason I want to meet you."

"Then what is?"

"I want to tell you something about Collin that he might have not told you. And I want have some coffee with a pretty girl is that too much to ask?"

"Yes."
"Why can't you just
tell over phone or text
or to hell mail me a letter."

"Oh come on.
I'm not going to try
something, if that's
what's your thinking."

"I don't trust you Tyler. But I'm curious so fine. Saturday at 10 am."

"You won't regret this."

"I'm sure I will."

Collin was sitting next to her while she texted Tyler back. She even asked him if she should even entertain his foolishness however Collin was curious so he let her.

Shilo looked at Collin's expression." How do you know Tyler?" She asks.

"He used to work an internship for the company I was signed to. He was pretty into music and wanted to do what I do. However he's not a very liked person in the industry. He's arrogant, ignorant and he's not even that good for him to act like that. If she was amazing then it would be another story. However that isn't the case."

Her eyebrows furrow." He seems like he hates you."

"As cocky as it sounds he's jealous of me. He's jealous because I succeeded and he didnt. That's what separates the two of us." Collin ran a gang through his hair." And what he's going to tell isn't a lie but it's not who I am anymore. So hopefully you can trust me okay?"

"Okay." Shilo was a bit worried about what he was going to go to say next.

Taking a deep breath he says," I was an asshole about 2 years ago. I turned 21 and thought I had the world at my feet. I was an arrogant piece of shit but in truth I was better than Tyler. My first song was a hit and it just inflated my ego even more. Money, girls, partying is how I distracted myself from my real problems." He let's out a humorless laugh.

He continues." I was a player. I treated girls like shit. I slept with them and then made them leave. They didn't seem to have a problem with it though. When I turned 22 I realized I had to grow up. I stopped sleeping with girls and tried to get into a relationship with this model. She was blonde but a few months in the relationship she became rotten. Toxic just how I was and I didn't want that in my life. So I left her and wrote a song. I just lived my life doing shows and working trying to succeed. I wrote my number on the wall of a train and then I met you."

Shilo smiled." And it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you Shilo and I want you to know I will never intentionally hurt you. I've told you about my past because I didn't want you to hear it from a dipshit that hates my guts and acts how I was when I was 21." Collin takes Shilo hands and presses a warm feathery kiss on it.

"Of course I won't leave you. Collin I'm madly in love with you. I don't even know Tyler so I will wouldn't take what he has to say to heart. You coming with me though right?"

Collin shakes his head." You really think I would let you go by yourself?" He laughs as if she should have known that. His fingers find there way to her stomach as he starts to tickle her.

Shilo's eyes widen as his finger dance along her skin making her burst into a fit of giggles." S-stop! C-collin I'm s-serious. Hahahhaha!" She stutters while trying to pry his fingers off.

"Aw when you stutter just makes me love you even more." He smiles happily at her. Finally he releases her and she jumps up.

Biting her lip excitedly she says." I have something to show you."