(15)

Collin ~ Shilo

"Love you stay here okay

"Love you stay here okay. Just don't come near the stage I don't want you to hear until the actual show." Collin kissed her as he rushed to go to sound check. He left Shilo sitting on the couch of his dressing room.

Her fingers lingered along the vanity. Pictures of Collin and other people she didn't know were sitting there. Shilo smiled at how happy he looked." He must love this."

"He does." Startled Shilo jumps back. A lean and tan girl stood infront of her. Her hair was brown with blonde tips and her eyes were vibrant green. She was beautiful. Shilo's wanted to be sick. " You must be Shilo. I'm Aubrey. Collin's stylist, I was looking for him and found you."

"He went for sound check." Shilo bites her and said lowly.

Aubrey nodded eyeing up Shilo. She felt extremely self conscious. She should be in her own skin." Ohh. I see. Well it was nice to meet you Shilo." She sends her on last glance before curling her bright red lips up." Collin always goes for blondes that's strange." Aubrey said loud enough for Shilo to hear.

Blondes. Aubrey has blonde tips. Shilo's stomach clenched in ways she never knew it could. Selfishly Shilo took out her phone and texted him.

"I met Aubrey. She was
looking for you..."

"What's wrong? "

"Nothing. It's just
she's really pretty."

"Yeah she's pretty. But your beautiful. Is my little Shilo bear jealous? Green isn't a good color on you, love."

"I'm not jealous I'm
just concerned. Lol."

"You have no need to be."

"Okay. I'll stop texting you. Get back to work. ;)"

"Teasing me are you?"

"Maybe  ;D"

"This is not the time to get me excited. I'm on camera dammit. You're going to pay for this later.  ;)"

"Ooo scandalous. "

Shilo stopped texting him by placing her phone in her pocket of her shorts. She smiled as she pulled her hair to the side. Revealing the hickey Collin gave her a few days prior. Her face heated up at the memory of it.

Shilo was smiling like a goof when she left the dressing room to venture the set. " Amazing..." She gushed. Rembering she wasn't supposed to get close to the stage she went the opposite direction.

Her eyes watched as people rushed past her holding props and mics and stuff she didn't even know the name of. There were other musicians there today. Collin was only singing his one song.

Time flew by and it finally Tonto get seated in the crowd. She was on the first row next to some people she didn't know. However she thought that they recognized her by the looks they were giving her.

It was starting.

Collin was nervous. She could see it on his face from the wings. Quickly she sent him a text.

"You don't get rid of it. You over come it."

"Your the best
girlfriend in the world.