Chapter 16 Romance

"No no, you do nothing," Killian takes the bottle of wine from Regina, "You won't let me even open the wine?" She asks. "No, I'm the host, this my apartment, and I'm romancing you," He smiles. "Fine, but only because I love when you open wine popping the cork," She smiles playfully at him. 

Killian smirks as he twists the cork open from the wine bottle. Regina is at his apartment, they were still going to work after their romantic meal, but Ruby and the others could handle the bar until 9 pm. 

"I'm already quite impressed," Regina smiles as she watches Killian toss things into a pan. He sprinkles little spices into the dish and tosses it one handed, as he puts salt with the other hand. Regina is insanely turned on by Killian's strong hands and forearms, she's always kept her eyes on his hands at work, and it's even more a focus for her now that she's been with him romantically and sexually. 

"You love my hands don't you?" he asks, noticing her staring. "Well, I mean yeah, I mean come on you have a part of me that you stare at all the time," she looks down at her own chest. "Ok guilty, but that's not my fault you wear low cut things, but in case you didn't notice from our intimate time, I'm an ass man," he smiles. "True, I can't believe you spanked me last night," She laughs. "Listen you were naughty," he winks. 

Regina blushes a bit, even though they're alone, she still gets butterflies and nerves at his cute comments about their time in the bedroom. The pair still haven't been at Killian's place to be together, and Killian hasn't showed her the bedroom yet. She keeps glancing at the door, that is still shut. "You'll see it soon enough, taste," he holds a wooden spoon towards her mouth. 

She takes the bite of the spoon after Killian cutely blows on it, "Mmm," she's even more impressed once again. "Yeah?" he tastes it after her, "Mmm, how am I to keep my figure if you feed me like that?" She asks. "This is healthy, and you're active, or.... we're, active," he tugs her for kiss, "Mmm," she breathes. 

Killian holds Regina's hands outside the bedroom, "Why are you not letting me in there?" She whines. "You're going in there right now, close your eyes," he says. "Seriously?" Regina asks, "Come on, humor me," he says. She pouts cutely, and closes her eyes. Killian heads in the room first he quickly lights a candle, which Regina smells, and a smile across her face. 

"Ok, come forward," he guides her, "open," he said. Regina looks around the room and there are candles and even cute flower petals on the bed, "Wow, you really do like a romantic time," she grins. "Mmm, not all the time, but I thought at the least, and our first time in my apartment, I would go all out," he smiles. "I love it," she leans up and holds him around his shoulders. "Yeah? Full?" he asks. "Little bit, but, we can work it off now?" She asks. 

"You're the boss, we have time?" he asks. "You went to all the work, of course," she tugs him, and falls backwards herself pulling him with her onto the bed. "Mmm, works for me," he kisses her hard as his hair gently falls over his forehead as his lips encompass hers. 

Regina's phone buzzes, she reaches from under Killian, as his head is resting against her chest. "Yes Ruby?" Regina groans. "I'm sure you're having fun, but we're quite busy and Graham sucks at mixed drinks," Ruby said. "I do not!" Graham shouts from behind. "Mmm, ok ok, we're coming," Regina sighs, Killian lifts his head and cutely kisses her. 

"We have to go to work bartender, your skills are needed elsewhere," Regina said. "Mmm," he groans cutely giving her a kiss. "My place is closer," he smiles. "Yeah, and it's near the park, is that where you run?" She asks. "Yeah, it's nice, they even clear paths in the winter," he said. The pair stand up and start to dress, pulling on jeans, "You should move in," he blurts out. 

Regina's eyes widen, and she stares at him, "What?" She gasps. "Well, I mean we've been what, official for two weeks now, but in love with each for how long?" He asks. "Uhh... I mean, don't you think that's rushing us?" She asks. "I'm not pressing you on it, it was just an idea," he shrugs. "It's closer to the bar, and frankly your place has this smell," he sighs. "The neighbor yeah, they always are cooking sushi," She said. "That's it, raw fish," he nods.

She breathes, and keeps staring at him, "Hey, I just popped it out of my mind, I'm not in a rush, Regina," he said. "No I.. I'm .. " she breathes. "You're nervous about it," he said. "What is it?" he asks. "I just, don't want to mess it up, we've waited so long and it's been.... better than I could have imagined," She said. "And? That's good right?" he asks. 

"I just, don't want to mess it up," she said. "Listen, your ex was a dick, even more literally, he just was, he made you feel like you didn't even deserve to be happy," he said. "You just know everything huh?" She asks. "I know you, yes," He nods. "And you deserve to be happy, more than anyone," he said. "More than you?" She asks. "Mmm, I'm more focused on your happiness than my own, but, I am very happy," he smiles. 

"Yeah?" She asks. "Yeah, you've made me really happy Regina, that's why I asked, that's all, you can think about it, for an hour," he jokes. She rolls her eyes, "or a week, or a month, whatever, you can't get rid of me now," he smiles. "Promise?" She asks. He takes her gently into his arms for a hug, "Yeah, promise," he kisses her softly. "Even if something goes wrong or gets tough?" She asks. "I think we can handle it love," he said. 

A/N-- Yeah that's a foreshadow ;)