Chapter 6 Aspirin

Killian spent two hours next to Regina's side. He put her into bed, of course changing her out of her clothes at that point. She's obviously dehydrated, and mumbles, Killian stands over her, putting a glass of water down. She blinks her eyes, she's still drunk, and looks up at him, "What is going on?" She asks. "Yeah, umm you had quite a few shots, that you mixed with beer, you should umm, stick to starburst candy," He says. 

"You took off my clothes?" Regina asks, "Well you kinda covered those in vomit," he said. "Oh my god," she sighs, holding her hand to her head. "Yeah, umm, there's aspirin there, and water, of course, when you think you can stomach it," He said. "Didn't you have a date?" Regina mumbles. "Uhh yeah, she understood," he said. "What did you tell her?" Regina asks. "Work emergency," he shrugs. "Right...." Regina sighs."Uhh, I'm going to head out, I'll umm go to the bar, I didn't leave my keys there, so they can't lock up without me," he shifts his jacket back on.

Regina breathes, "Uhh Killian," she calls out, he turns, "Thank you," She said. "Yeah, umm, you're welcome," he says awkwardly, and heads out. He walks from her building, with his hands in his pockets. He feels defeated in a way, and bums a cigarette off of someone as he gets back to the bar.

He comes through the door of the bar, and it's still fairly busy, it's about an hour away from closing. "How's the boss?" Elliot asks. "Umm, she will be hungover for sure," He said. "What did you do with her?" Ruby asks. "Are you suggesting something?" He asks. "I'm just asking you, what's with the defense? The game had enough," Ruby says. "Yeah, she was vomiting, and I took care of her I guess, and put her to bed," he said. "Oh really?" Ruby smirks. 

"Not like that," Killian snaps. "She was you know, not really too conscious, I prefer my partners a bit more awake," he said. "And not vomiting, not really a kink for me," Killian adds. "Yeah ok, well, how is she?" Lacey asks, "She's ok," He shrugs. "She didn't confess anything in her drunken state?" Elliot asks, "Like what?" Killian shakes his head. "Nothing," The group heads back to work. Killian sighs, and gets back to tending the bar. 

Next day 

Regina does wake up with quite the headache, looks over to see the aspirin that Killian left. She can think a lot more clearly now, she smiles, thinking that he took such good care of her. She didn't remotely expect him to, he just did. She takes the aspirin he put out for her, and thinks about how he literally had her throwing up on his feet. She looks at herself in the mirror. 

"Well you look like hell," she says to her reflection, and starts to wash her face. She gets herself together and puts on sunglasses to protect from the bright light making her headache swell behind her eyes. "Ugh," she groans and heads outside. 

Lacey and Ruby are in the bar already with Killian. Their laughter sounds like two fangirls at a concert, but instead of a musician, they're laughing at each other. "Ok, could we focus ladies?" Killian asks. "Who peed in your cereal?" Ruby sasses. He raises his eyebrow, "Listen, if you two are gonna make out, wait for Graham, if not, let's keep the giggles down, and get things set up," he said. 

"Cranky," Ruby scoffs. As they get back to doing things, Regina opens the door. Killian stares at her with her sunglasses, "Well Good morning," Killian said, with a grin. "How is it good?" Regina asks. "The sun is out before the rain, and that's about it," He smiles. "Oh, and I'm a size 10.5," Killian said. "Sorry?" Regina asks, "My shoes, you know, you threw up on them," He smirks. "Are you enjoying this?" Regina asks. "Little bit," he smiles. "Fine, I'll get you some shoes, about time I got to dress you anyway," She sasses. 

"You two are so married," Ruby teases. "We are work married, at most, ok?" He asks. "Didn't you undress her to put her in bed?" Ruby asks. "Not your business, and besides I have a date tonight," he said. "The redhead?" Ruby asks. "Yeah, the Redhead, since I canceled last night," Killian said. Ruby looks at Lacey with a grin.

The night gets going, Mondays are usually the quietest, which is why Killian planned his date. He starts to put his jacket on, "Where are you going?" Regina snaps from the side of the bar, "Umm my date," Killian said. "What?" Regina is surprised, "Oh this will be fun," Ruby grabs Lacey and the pair watch. 

Elliot and Graham work, but keep looking from the corner of their eye, "What? It's Monday, quiet, they can cover," Killian said. "So now you just don't ask when you can leave?" Regina scolds. "My office," she glares at him. 

He sighs, and looks at the others, who smile and go back to work. Killian shuffles slowly to Regina's office. "Shut the door," She commands. He does as she scolds and stares at her. "What?" he scoffs, annoyed at her. "You can't just get the night off without telling me," She said. "Is that a new rule your majesty?" Killian asks. "Yeah it is," Regina nods. "Fine, is that all?" he asks. "Yes," she sighs. "Great, goodnight," he says and goes out the door. Regina holds her mouth open, as if to get the last word, but he's already gone. 

As the evening closes out, "So, you want to get together tonight?" Graham asks Ruby, she puts her hat on, "Umm, no, I'm walking Lacey home," Ruby tugs her, "Oh?" Lacey is confused, "Let's go," Ruby smiles at her, and Lacey innocently follows her. "Hmm," Graham sighs. 

"Goodnight Regina," Elliot says, "Goodnight," Regina mumbles, not looking up. "Uhh, you alright?" Graham asks. "I'm fine," she shrugs. She looks up at Graham, of course his accent is similar to Killian and he has scruff too. "You got ditched for a girl now," Regina said with a playful smile. "Yeah well, that's why it's just benefits, and I know she likes both," Graham shrugs. "You didn't feel anything with her?" Regina asks.

"Funny enough, no, I mean I care as a friend for sure, but that's it," Graham said. "So you just don't feel anything for women you sleep with?" Regina asks. "Why?" he asks. She stares at him, and her heart is so jealous of Killian out with another woman, she can't stop herself, and she slams her lips into Graham's. 

A/N-- Killian is NOT going to be happy.....