Evan, the boys and I walk out of the room. We stop at the door where we can see the entire gym full of people.

The announcers play 'Eye of the Tiger' for my brother. This song has played for my brother since he started fighting.

Evan trains me when he's not preparing for his fights.

I can throw some descent hits. I even knocked a few of my brothers friends out when they annoyed me.

Evan walks through the crowd fist pumping people in the crowd.

Zeke grabs my hand and pulls me threw the crowd. My brothers friends have seats waiting for us on his side of the ring.

I walk over to Evan's friend and sit right behind Evan.

He turns towards me and I give him the thumbs up.

The Announcer pulls on the microphone. "For the championship fight today we have Evan 'Ravage' Logan on the right side of the ring and on the left we have Sawyer 'Savage' Knight."

The crowd cheer.

Evan and Sawyer glare at each other.

Evan puts in his mouth guard.

The bell rings to signal the start of the fight.

Sawyer swings a right hook.

Evan steps back and kicks him in the stomach.

Sawyer grabs his side and swings at my brother. Fists and kicks go back and forth with them.

The bell rings for a break.

Evan spits out his mouth guard and his trainer gives him some water. He looks over at me and winks.

I mouth. "You've got this."

He turns his attention back to his coach.

Sawyer looks at me and I give him the middle finger. His face turns red. His coach says something and he turns away from me.

Liam turns to me. "Who do you think will own this round?"

Sawyer and Evan meet in the middle and they start throwing everything they have at each other. The crowd are cheering 'Savage' and 'Ravage'.

They both have sweat dripping off them.

Evan throws a punch and it hits Sawyer in the jaw. Sawyer stumbles back from the impact.

I hear a growl from Sawyer and he meets my brother in the middle with a kick to the stomach. My brother holds his stomach. Sawyer knees him in the head. Evan falls to the ground.

The countdown begins. '1, 2, 3, 4,"

Evan stands up and shakes his head.

The bell rings for another break.

I can't stand here.

I walk over to the coach and Evan.

Evan turns me. "I don't want you this close to the ring."

I shrug. "Listen to me. His right shoulder drops every time he's about to hit you. Go for that. His kicks look weak. Don't forget to block brother. You said 'blocking helps with exhausting your opponent out. Let him do all the work and when you have a chance attack.' Why aren't you doing that?"

He looks at me. "You'll make a great coach one day, sister."

"This is the last round bro. Make it count."

He rolls his eyes.

I slap his head.

He rubs his head. "What was that for?"

"You rolled your eyes at me."

Evan moves closer to me. "Get out of here. You're making me lose concentration."

I smile. "Hey, bro. Show him what you do to those that try to ask me out." I point to Sawyer. "Can't take his eyes off me." I shake my hips and walk to my seat.

Come on Evan.

Jordan sits next to me. "What did you say to him? He looks pissed."

I laugh. "I told him that Sawyer's been checking me out and he needs to teach that guy a lesson."

Evan and Sawyer face each other again.

Evan throws a fist at Sawyer and it hits him the nose. Blood spurts out of his nose and coats the blue mat. They throw fists and kicks at each other.

Sawyer pulls his fist back and throws it at Evan's face. Evan's head snaps back and he stumbles on the mat. He falls down. Sawyer kicks Evan in the stomach.

The countdown begins. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6," Evan stands up and faces his opponent once more.

I grab Zeke's hand.

I can't watch this anymore.

I wrap my arms around Zeke and close my eyes.

Zeke rubs his hand up and down my back. "He's got this, Lana."

I hear the crowd go wild and chant again.

"Savage."

"You've got this Ravage."

Zeke kisses the top of my head. "You should watch this."

I turn back to the fight.

Evan has Sawyer's head in a headlock with his legs.

Sawyer punches Evan's side until my brother lets him go.

Sawyer and Evan stand.

Sawyer swings a right hook and it hits Evan in the face.

My brother lands on the mat and I hear a sickening crack as his head hits the ground.

I scream.

No-one can hear me over the noise in the room.

I shove through the crowd and climb into the ring.

Evan's face is caked in blood and his eyes are closed.