"So is it true there are two new juniors?" Chloe asked next to me.

"Huh? Oh, yes there are." I replied

"Well what's the deal?" she elbowed me in the side.

"They are in my Algebra 2 class with Mr. Galve. Their names are Brandon and Max. Max is very hot. As for Brandon he's freakin' sexy!" I was light pink now.

"Okay... details, Grace!"

I laughed, "Okay. Max has straight light brown hair, sky blue eyes, and looked about 6 feet tall. Brandon has messy black hair, dark brown eyes almost black and looks about 6'2". Both are very muscular and hot... But Brandon's voice was so sexy..."

"Someone got a crush on the new boy!" She teased.

"Shut up!" I was a tomato.

"Come on admit. You have a crush on Brandon."

"Okay.... Yes I have a small crush but I don't know what his personality is like."

We finally got to the small cafe in town. We clocked in and put on our uniforms. We work on the week days after school and were off Saturday and Sunday unless we say we need the money.

"Hey, girls! How was school?" Mr. Drake asked as we walked in.

Mr. Drake was married but his wife past away. He handled it the best he could but he was glad Chloe and I were with him every step of the way. He's very understanding about our family situations. He treats us like his daughters, but his wife couldn't have children so we are their children.

"Good as usually." We replied in sync.

"Same drama as..." I started.

"You always see in high school." Chloe replied as the bell rang indicating a new customer.

I walk out of the kitchen to the counter. I came face to face with the new boys. I smiled and said, "welcome to Pumpkin Creek Cafe. Sit where ever you want."

They walked to a booth in the back corner. I grabbed two menus and followed them. I handed them their menus and asked, "What would you like to drink?"

"I'll take a Dr. Pepper" Brandon replied look through the menu.

"I'll take a Dr. Pepper too."Max replied also looking at the menu.

I walked back into the kitchen as Chloe went to take care of the next customers. I grabbed to glasses and filled them with Dr. Pepper. I walked back and handed them a cup.

"Are you ready to order or do you need a minute?" I asked get my pad and pencil ready.

"I'll take the cheeseburger with everything on it and mustard. Fries and mashed potatoes for the sides." Brandon answered.

"I'll have the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy and fresh fruit for my sides." Max said.

Brandon grabbed the menu from Max and handed me the menus. Our fingers brushed when I grabbed them from him and there was this shock of pleasure where we touched.

I moved my hand away fast scared of what just happen and walked a little faster than needed to kitchen. I hang up the order and went to help anther costumer.

"Hello, I'm Grace. What can I get you to drink?" I smiled.

"I'll have a Coke and she wants a Sprite." The boy smiled in reply.

"Okay I'll be right back with your drinks."

I walked back to find that Brandon and Max's food was ready. I place their food on a tray with the drinks and went to the couple first to hand them their drinks.

"I be right back to take your order, okay?" I said.

"It's fine. It hard as a waitress sometimes." The girl spoke in a soft voice making me smile.

I walked to Brandon and handed them their food. They began to dig in as I told them if they need anything just ask. They nodded tell me they heard, so I walked away to get the couples order.

The day went by and when I finally got off my shift Max was gone but Brandon was just leaving. I changed back into my clothes and made my way outside.

"May I walk you home? It not safe for a 15 year old girl to be walking alone." Brandon said leaning against the wall as I exited the restraunt.

"Ummmm sure. But you should know I do this everyday. You don't need to walk with me." I replied walking past him, which his response was to walk in sync with me.

"So why do you work later than your friend, Chloe... I believe that was her name." He stared at the distance ahead of us.

"Yes. I'm make money to help pay the bills at the house. My brother works, but he takes call and works on the computer. He rarely has to go into the office." I stared at the ground lost in my thoughts.

"Why don't your parents work?"

"They died in a car accident last year." Tears were coming to my eyes at the memories.

His arm wrapped around my waist pulling my to his side, "Shhh. I'm sorry to ask."

"It's fine. It's just I was in the car and I remember it so well even now."

"I'm sorry. Let's talk about something else, okay? I have meet your older brother. Do you have any other siblings?" His arm remand around my waist.

"Yes, I have a sister, Jordan. She's in college living with her boyfriend. She calls once a month to check on us since she's busy with school." That's a lie and I know it but he doesn't need to know me that well. He's just a new boy in my class. I don't know why I feel like I can trust him or why I'm telling him this stuff.

"Okay. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow in class." He hugged me and walked away down the street without another word.

"Night, Brandon." I whispered after he was far enough away.

I turned to the house and made my way in. Bryan was asleep on the couch so I turned off the TV and placed a blanket on top of him. When I finally got to my room I laid everything out for tomorrow and just fell asleep.

I normally finish my homework before school ends so I just go straight to bed when I get home, but there are days when I stay up longer to do homework. My shift ends at ten o'clock every night. I need all the money I can get for bills and saving up.