Chapter 1

Light and dark cannot mix. That was the most important rule the supernatural creatures lived by. The world was divided by tree duties. The Light Keepers were tasked with watching over a certain amount of children they are assigned. Think of them as a imaginary friend. Only kids can see them, while adults just assume they aren't real. The Light Keepers help the children grow up with their certain ability. Their leader is whom people call God. He is a god, but not the god. He has more important things to. Zachery Malcolm, believed that their should only be light, and will stop at nothing to outshine  the darkness.

The Shadow Walkers were what you would call darkness developers. Their job is to keep the childish hope within children and adults ,and keep them safe from vampires, werewolves, etc. But the job description has been change for the Light Seekers understanding to keep them away. The most recent description is "They are to keep darkness in a child to keep them from growing up." The Shadow Walkers leader has grown tired of the Light Seekers leader ruining their name. He tries and tries to clear their name, but again and again they are being framed.

In the year 2020, a Light Seeker, Celeste, that had never fit in with her peers found a Shadow Walker near one of her children. Still under the impression that Shadow Walkers are bad news, she ran between him and the child. The Shadow Walker named Damien was shocked. He was one of the less social Shadow Walkers, so he was a bit sheltered to what the Light Seekers thought of his kind.

There was shouting and misunderstands between the two. "What are you doing? Stay away from that child!"  screamed as she pushed him away from the little boy. "What are you doing?" Damien yelled back. "A werewolves just attacked that kid, and I;m doing my job at saving him."

They fought back and forth on who was right and needed to leave. It wasn't until the little boy stepped in between the two with tears in his eyes did they stop to check on him. "Why are you being mean to him Ms. Celestia. He saved me from the scary best, and he was nice to me. You always tell us to be nice to others." Thinking over how she had been acting over in her mind, and felt sorry for yelling at the man, and showing a bad example in front of the child. Apologizing for her behavior, she said to the little boy he was right and thanks for correcting her. She then sent the little boy home with a goodbye and a wave of her hand he was in his bedroom.

That night they stayed together the whole night trying to understand each other. Damien showed her what his people were really about, and she showed him why she thought of him that way she did. They met every night in secret, away from the watchful eyes of their leaders. Nights turned into weeks as they kept falling deeper and deeper in love with each other. The night they confessed their feeling was a night of passion for the new couple. That was the night Celestia feel pregnant, and they couldn't have been happier.

That was, until the Light Keepers leader, Zachery, found out and became horrified. To him, a member of darkness defiled one of this children, and he had to do something. The next night, he framed Damien for spreading a disease that never allowed a child's body to grow so they are forever stuck in a small body. Zachery was granted permission to seal all the Shadow Walkers in the shadow realm.

Celestia, falling for the fallacy, felt betrayed by her love. When a new detail was added to the Light Keepers job description, she didn't not speak up against it, to heart broken to do so. All Light Seekers were required to remove all traces of Shadow Walker's touch from the children of the world. The dark orbs that represent those touches were the keys to keeping the Shadow Walkers in the Shadow realm.

Damien, determined to return to his love, worked day and night trying to prove his and his people's innocence. And it wasn't until today did he find his first lead after being told that his child was going to be ripped away from their mother.

 And it wasn't until today did he find his first lead after being told that his child was going to be ripped away from their mother

A/N: Hi. Sorry I haven't update this story in such a long time. I honestly wanted to keep this story as one chapter, but I started thinking about it recently again, and I was bugging me how I left the ending. So, I;M TURNING IT INTO A SHORT STORY. It'll probably only be a few chapters, but it's better than leaving it hanging. So I'll see you all in the next chapter. I love you all ❣️To the Stars and the Moon ❣️🌙 💠✨