chapter 10

chapter 10

jungkook was back at work again, this time not as happy. solar noticed this, the boy wasn’t very discrete.

“so jungkook, how did it go with that cute boy you were seeing?” she asked while they were making sandwiches.

“hm, it all started out great. but he turned out to be more complicated than i thought.” he answered with a sigh.

“that’s too bad. is he seeing someone else?” solar continued.

“i honestly don’t know. does making out with someone else count? it wouldn’t have been a problem at first, but then he called our last meeting a date and that changed everything.”

“maybe this is the explanation?” solar handed him a note, just like the one he got a week ago. “he was here when you were back in the kitchen, and he looked a bit sad…”

jungkook took the note from her hands and opened it.

to the prettiest boy in the world… i’m sorry. you might not believe me right now but i really like you and i would like to explain everything, if you would let me of course. call me.

/your not so secret admirer

“so what does it say? will you give him another chance?” solar asked curiously.

“i don’t know, solar. if his explanation is good enough…” jungkook answered.

later

jungkook walked out of his workplace and picked up his phone. it was time to hear hoseok’s hopefully good explanation. hearing the calling beeps made jungkook’s heart race.

“jungkook?” hoseok’s voice said through the phone.

“that’s me.” jungkook answered.

“jungkook, i don’t even know where to start. shit, i’m really sorry you know?” hoseok sounded frustrated. “taehyung is my ex since a few months… we broke up because… i cheated on him, with a girl, and i’m not even into girls so there wasn’t really any good explanation for that and… well i missed him, until i met you, and he was ready to take me back which explains the hickey which i guess you saw. but i don't want him back. i know you might not be ready to give me a second chance but… i’ve never felt this drawn to anybody before and just knowing that i might have screwed it up makes me-” hoseok rambled but jungkook cutted him off.

he had had enough of hoseok’s rambling, jungkook knew what he was doing. if he would end up getting hurt, he would, but if he didn’t give hoseok a second chance he would screw things up just as bad.

“where are you, hoseok?” he asked out of nowhere. nothing but silence was heard from the other line for a few seconds.

“i’m at home.”

“stay there.”

and with that jungkook hung up, and started running. he didn’t even know why he was running, maybe it was dramatic but he really didn’t care. the boy with the sunshine smile was worth running for.

he reached their house, hurried up the stairs and opened his neighbour’s door. hoseok came out in the hallway, wearing cozy clothes that were way too big for him.

“jungkook i-” hoseok started.

“i know.” jungkook answered. with the next move he didn’t think.

jungkook grabbed hoseok’s face and pressed his lips against the older’s, who gladly kissed back. they stood close to each other and hoseok wrapped his arms around jungkook’s neck. the younger moved his hands down towards hoseok’s waist.

hoseok had never been kissed so passionately before, he pushed his tongue into jungkook’s mouth. jungkook who had seemed so shy pushed him up against the wall behind them and began taking of his jacket. as an answer to this hoseok wrapped his legs around the younger’s waist. they were both heating up and after a long while of intense making out jungkook stopped, not being able to hold hoseok against the wall any longer. all that was heard was the heavy panting until hoseok spoke up.

“you are an amazing kisser, jeon jungkook.”