Chapter 14: February 14 - Tuesday Night

Start from the beginning

Bobby gets on his knees in front of Asmodeus, "Please don't kill me!"

Asmodeus shakes his head, "You're a bad boyfriend Bobby; you cheated on your girlfriend, and it's Valentine's Day! Why should I let you live!?" He grabs Bobby's head and smashes it into the ground killing him, and then he gets up and walks away.

Savannah runs out of the Animal hospital and sees Asmodeus, so she runs to him, "Sir, can you help me there are names in blood of the people that were brutally murdered, and my cell phone's dead, do you have a phone to call the cops?" She sees Asmodeus take out Daniella's cell phone, "Hey that looks like Daniella's cell phone!"

Asmodeus acts as if he doesn't know Daniella, "Really? I don't know anyone named Daniella." He calls the police, "Hey, you may want to send a police officer to the abandoned animal hospital. It's on Route 88 in Brick, there's some suspicious activity going on here." He hangs up and smiles at Savannah.

"Oh, well, Daniella's been missing for over a week, her father is really upset."

Asmodeus shakes his head, "Isn't that a shame?" A police car drives at the scene and he walks towards the cop to talk to the police officer.

The police officer is Dawn and she gets out of her car to talk to Asmodeus, "Sir, what happened here?"

"The girl told me that there're names written in blood inside the Animal hospital, they are the names of the kids that been getting murdered lately."

"Is that it? Anything else I should know?"

"Yeah, and uh...oh! Yes, yes, there is a bunch of dead bodies in the back of the Animal hospital."

Savannah worries, "Dead bodies?"

"Yeah, three dead kids, two boys and a girl, pretty girl too, it's a shame they were around your age too." He says to Savannah as Dawn calls for the detectives.

"My god, I hope it wasn't Heather, Bobby, and Billy!"

"What do they look like?"

"Heather has blonde hair, Bobby has dark brown hair with glasses, and Billy has blonde hair."

"Oh, yeah I think it was them then sorry!"

"Oh, god no! It can't be! Let me call their cells." She goes to call but none of them answer their phones, "Oh, god I think it was them!" She cries.

Asmodeus hugs Savannah, "It's ok, and they're in a better place now." He then smiles when he puts his chin on her shoulder.

McArthur arrives at the scene with Demer, "I really hate this place." Says McArthur as he walks up to the fence, "Crap, we may have to find a gate to get behind here, and I believe the only gate is on the other side."

"Nonsense! I'll take care of that!" Demer runs into the car and gets wire cutters, "Here we are!" He starts to cut up the chain links on the fence, and then he walks through the hole he cut, "See problem solved!"

McArthur walks through the hole, "I can't believe you carry around wire cutters."

"Hey, you never know I may have to detonate a bomb someday."

McArthur points at Demer, "NO! You may blow us all up, by cutting the wrong wire!"

"Shut up baldy!"

"Wow, that's real professional of you Demer, now come on lets start investigating here."

Demer examines Heather's body and looks at her driver's license, "Heather Feather?" He starts laughing, "Yo, McArthur this girls name is Heather Feather! That's hilarious!"

McArthur uses sarcasm, "Yeah, that is and she's also dead that's very funny you laugh at a dead girl!"

"Shut up, get a sense of humor!"

"I would if all these young innocent people weren't getting murdered."

"No, that's not true, not ALL of them are innocent!"

"To me they are."

"Yeah, you think everyone, but the killers and rapists are innocent, it's surprising that you even arrest them!"

"When I say there innocent, I don't mean innocent of their crime, I mean their not all bad, people make mistakes."

Demer rolls his eyes, "Whatever!" He looks at Bobby's ID, while McArthur looks at Billy's, "I arrested this kid for selling drugs."

McArthur sees the pentagram with 'Lust' under it on Billy, "Looks like it's the same killer that killed those other eleven people."

Demer notices the pentagrams on the other bodies, "You, mean that Asmodeus dude again? I wonder what that dude's real name is."

"Well we defiantly know it's NOT, Brian Carter, he's under house arrest." McArthur looks away, "Not that he should be."

"I think it's time to get the coroner to pick up these dead bodies." Demer starts to walk back out the hole and McArthur notices that the fence post has blood on it so he takes a picture of it, as well as the rest of the crime scene, "Time to go check out that Animal hospital, you coming, McArthur?"

"No, I'll examine the murder scene out here, you go take picture of the place and check for other bodies, the other camera's in the car."

"Should I leave now?" asks Dawn.

"No, go with Demer, make sure he fully examines the scene, we don't want it to be like the time my daughter's murderer got away because he missed key evidence."

Demer goes and gets the camera in the car, then he walks with Dawn into the Animal hospital, "I don't get why he sent you to go with me instead of himself."

"His daughter was killed here, I don't think he wants to relive the memories."

"But, she's been dead for two years now, how long is he going to let it bother him?"

"They say a parent never gets over the death of their child." She points the flashlight towards the writings on the walls, "Look, blood, go take a picture!"

"Ok, that's creepy." He snaps some pictures, "I wonder if it's the kid's blood on the wall?"

She pulls out the swabs, "Then why don't you swab them."

Demer takes the swabs and uses a different swab on each name, and starts to speak under his breath "This place is so scary, hopefully Dawn doesn't sense my fear."

Dawn looks around some more, "You know, I was thinking, wouldn't it be strange if they turned this place into a pediatrician office one day?"