Chapter 11: February 7 - Tuesday Afternoon

Asmodeus is watching the boys throw shot putt as he hides in the woods. The throwing field is in front of the football field and on the side of the baseball field. While the track loops around the football field.

Brian runs a lap around the track and sees four other boys out in the other field throwing shot putt, so he goes up to Coach Cutter to talk to him. Coach Cutter has short blonde hair and blue eyes; he always has a smile on his face.

"Hey coach can I try out some shot putt?" asks Brian.

"Sure Brian, if you like, I think you'll be good at it, the boys will show you how to throw a shot putt." smiled Coach Cutter.

Brian runs up to the boys who are standing in line waiting for their turn to throw and he almost gets hit by a shot putt thrown by Hammer and the boys laugh at him.

"Whoa! Watch out Hammer!" shouts Brian ducking.

Hammer walks up to Brian and pushes him, "Then stay behind the foul line idiot!"

Brian shakes as he sees Hammer looking down at him, "Sorry, Hammer, hey can you teach me how to play shot putt?"

"Play!? You don't play shot putt, you throw shot putt!"

"Ok, sorry calm down can you just show me?"

Hammer laughs, "You can't throw a shot putt, you got noodle arms!"

Asmodeus walks up to Hammer, "Oh, well what about the Hammer throw then? I will be more than happy to show him."

Hammer looks down at him, "What? Who are you? Go away!"

Asmodeus looks at the sky then at Hammer, "Who am I? Why I am Asmodeus!"

Hammer leers at him, "What the hell kind of name is Asmodeus was your parents on drugs when they named you?"

Asmodeus leers back, "What the hell kind of name is Hammer, are your parents Mallet and Screwdriver?"

Hammer grabs Asmodeus by his shirt, "My full name Bruce Hammer, moron, they just call me Hammer." He then lets go of his shirt.

Asmodeus turns to Brian, "Come here Brian, I'll show you how to do the Hammer throw."

Hammer goes back to the throwing circle, "We don't have a hammer, how would you teach him the hammer throw?"

Asmodeus follows Hammer to the circle then jumps in front of him, "Yes we DO have a hammer!" He ties a rope around Hammer's neck that has a handle at the end, "Ok, watch me, Brian; first you grab the handle like this."

Hammer tries to get the rope off his neck, but he can't, "Dude, what the hell are you doing to me!?"

Asmodeus puts his mouth by Hammer's ear, "Shh...hammers aren't supposed to talk." He starts to spin Hammer and shouts to Brian, "Then you spin the hammer like this, then you let go at the right moment." He releases Hammer and Hammer becomes decapitated by the rope and his body falls onto the foul line and the other boys scream in terror "Oops! I guess I didn't let go at the right moment!" He turns to Brian again, "And that is how you do the Hammer throw!" Brian just stands there in shock looking at Hammer's headless body, "Ok, Brian now it's time to show you how to throw a javelin!" He picks up a javelin that is sticking out of the ground, "You point it like this and you throw!" He throws the javelin through the three other boys' hearts, "See, would you like to learn shot putt now?"

Brian starts to cry in terror, "No, please, no!" Asmodeus walks up to him, "Please don't hurt me I'm still a virgin!"

Asmodeus puts his hand on Brian's shoulder, "That's good, and then I won't kill you." He then walks towards the woods and disappears.

After Asmodeus disappears, Coach Cutter sees Brian standing there in shock, "Brian what happened!?'

Brian turns around, "A demon killed them!"

"A demon!? What do you mean a demon killed them!?"

"The demon Asmodeus killed those boys I saw it with my own eyes."

Coach Cutter pulls out his walkie-talkie, "Contact the police right away a homicide just happened on the throwing field." He puts the walkie-talkie away and pulls Brian away from the bodies, "Come here Brian, we'll get you some help."

The police come to the school and arrest Brian.