Chapter 14: February 14 - Tuesday Night

Heather is with her friend Savannah and two other guys Billy and Bobby at the abandoned animal hospital. It's dark out and a bit warm for a February night. The parking lot is very small and the windows and doors are boarded up.

Bobby is not a very tough looking kid, but he is a trouble maker. He has dark brown eyes glasses, dark uncombed hair and he usually wears denim jackets.

Billy has blonde hair and he wears fitted shirts. His eyes are blue and his teeth are perfect, he is a bit feminine for a boy who claims to have sex with many girls.

"This will be a great place to have sex, no body will bother us." speaks Heather as she puts her hand down Billy's pants.

"Yeah, this is a great Valentine's gift." Billy kisses Heather on the lips, "Hopefully no cops will bust us again."

Bobby looks around and sees Savannah missing, "Hey where's Savannah?"

"I don't know, but we don't need her, I'll do both of you." Heather puts her arms around both the boys.

Meanwhile Savannah breaks into the animal hospital, hiding from them and talking under her breath sitting and hugging her knees, rocking back and forth crying, "I don't want to have sex, I hate sex, I hate it, I HATE IT!"

"So are we going inside the animal hospital?" asked Billy.

"Hell no! There are probably rats in there! Let's just go behind it and do it." Heather starts to walk up to the fence.

"Fine with me!" Bobby jumps the fence, while Billy and Heather follow.

Savannah is still hiding in the Animal hospital, and she decides to look around so she pulls out her LED flashlight keychain and decides to look around the place, "Wow this place is pretty creepy." She sees a rat, "AGH! Go away!" Then she sees the rat stop and look at her then run, "Hmm...odd, I think he's trying to tell me something?" So she flashes the light towards the direction of the rat and sees writings on the wall in blood, "What the hell is that blood?" She shines the light over the writing and sees it lists the names of the people that died, "Ok, I think I should leave now."

As Savannah looks at the names Bobby and Billy are both making out with Heather at the same time and Asmodeus is watching them licking his lips. "This is going to be tasty!"

Billy sees Asmodeus watching them so he stops making out with Heather and gets up, "Hey, freak, get out of here!"

Asmodeus walks up to Billy, "Hey, easy Billy, I just want to know if I could join in on the fun." He walks around Billy.

"How the hell do you know my name?"

"I know a lot of things Billy; like that you're a closet homosexual."

"I'm not gay!"

"Yeah, sure you're not, but you are indeed very lustful, Lust, my friend is one of the seven deadly sins and unfortunately for you I feast on the lustful sinners"

"You know maybe you should get the hell out of here and mind you own business ok, you're just jealous no girl would bang you, because they're probably afraid of your big ugly teeth!"

Asmodeus laughs and puts his mouth by Billy's neck, "Yeah, girls are probably afraid that I will bite them!" He grabs Billy and bites into his jugular vane and Billy tries to cover the wound, but he falls down and dies, "FAGGOT!"

Heather screams and runs towards the fence, "HELP!" She goes to climb the fence and Asmodeus pushes her into the fence as she's about to get over and the fence post jabs into her heart and he rips her off slicing her open then throws her dead body on the ground.