"It can't be that bad Farren, just spit it out." Jenny said, looking at him with concern. Grace mirrored her look, and Farren felt stupid for worrying them.

He was currently sat opposite Grace and Jenny at the kitchen table, an untouched bowl of pasta going cold on the plate before him.

He was stupid for being so nervous, of course they wouldn't care. But he couldn't help his stomach from clenching slightly as he finally spoke.

"It's about Kaden."

"Is everything okay with you two?" Grace asked with concern, and Farren almost chuckled. If only she knew. Then again, she was about to.

"Everything's good. Really good actually. Thing is guys," Farren took a deep breath, looking up at the two women who raised him before continuing.

"Thing is, Kaden's my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend? Seriously?" Jenny asked in surprise. She clearly wasn't expecting him to say that.

"Yup." He said, letting out a shaky breath.

He looked between the two of them, waiting on further reaction. The silence was broken by Grace a couple of seconds later.

"Get out of my house." Grace ordered, pointing towards the door. And Farren, in his state of shock, didn't notice her trying to suppress a smile

"What?" He asked in shock.

"You heard her. Get out." Sneered Jenny, catching on.

Farren looked between the two of them in bewilderment, not totally sure of what was going on.

"No nephew of mine will be gay." Grace said with a hardened expression on her face.

Farren looked at the two of them in confusion and disbelief, barely managing to speak.

"But.. but." He said, unable to speak. He was however, cut across by Grace and Jenny letting out a loud spurt of laughter.

"Oh Farren dear, so gullible." Grace said, tears of laughter looking in her eyes.

Jenny was in a similar state of humour, clutching onto her wife's hand, her face contorted with a laugh. "Really Farren? You think we of all people would have a problem with you being gay?" She said when she managed to calm down, slinging an arm around Grace's shoulders to illustrate her point.

Farren rolled his eyes, his face red with embarrassment at his own stupidity. "You guys are the worst." He grumbled, shaking his head slightly.

"Whatever." Grace replied, sticking out her tongue childishly.

Farren rolled his eyes in reply. "But for real though. What do you think. Of me and Kaden?"

"Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised." Graves said after a moment of consideration. "But I'm happy for you two, as long as your happy." She finished with a warm smile, which Farren reciprocated.

"Thanks you guys, really." Farren said, silently thanking them for everything they had done for him, not just for being supportive of him and Kaden.