Laksh has sitted on the top of the bed edge where Ragini has lied flatly on the bed and her head has placed on Laksh 's lap. Laksh is calling her name patting her cheeks but she has slept in a deep sleep. Swara immediately ran towards Ragini throwing to the mobile on bed's side table.  She  shook her body but when she didn't  respond to her she immediately dialled doctor's number. At this time all Maheswari members reached inside Laksh's room .

After one hour

All have waited for doctor who is checking Ragini inside her room. After 10minutes she opened the door with a smile face. Laksh and Swara reached  near  doctor at same time.

Laksh and Swara said in unison: What happened with my Ragini / di. She is fine na.

Doctor: Relax Mr Maheswari and you also ( said looking towards Swara) everything is fine. And in this condition it is normal.

swalak gave a confusion look to each other  and again said in unison: In this condition, it is normal ( repeated doctor's every single word again) mean??what are you trying to say doctor?

Doctor: Congratulations Mr Maheswari, you are going to be a father very soon. Now your wife is absolutely fine. But tomorrow you will bring her hospital there I will do her some tests. Now I am going and again congratulations to you. Mr Maheswari.

Doctor left from there where Laksh and Swara entered to running inside the room where others followed both of them.

Inside room

Swara jumped on bed and hugged Ragini tightly where Laksh was kissing her back palm sitting beside her .

In MM all are happy after all after one year the happiness and the joy  is coming  in the form of a new member. Where  Younger members were  congratulating  Ragini there elders were giving their bless. All were busy to talk with each other,  how will welcome the new member but in this process also ladies were reminding Ragini that from now onwards she will stay away from all work . She will stay only inside her room. If she will feel bore then all members will accompany her in her room but she isn't allow outside from her room. Where Ragini was making puppy face but obviously it was not melting anyone after all it is all about junior Maheswari. How will they take any risk on it?

When  all were busy with themselves a hand secretly brought the phone from on the table and without anyone's notice immediately put it inside the pocket .

When Swara saw the table the phone was missing from the table. She thought Laksh would have taken it already. So without thinking further she concentrated on her sister and her happiness.

After dinner

Laksh was going inside his room when Swara called him from his back who was coming behind him climbing up  the stairs.

Swara: ( said plainly ) Excuse me I want to talk with you

From her marriage day she hasn't talked with Laksh or rather called him jiju.  So she calls him like an unknown person . Laksh gave her a confusing look and then pointed his index finger towards himself: You are talking with me

Swara  angrily marched her foot steps towards him and stood in front of him crossing her hands around her chest.

Swara:( said in a mocking voice) you are seeing anyone here other than you. So obviously I am talking with you

Laksh:( same mocking voice) so today Mrs Swara Maheswari want to talk with me.

Swara: ( said in a loud with hatred voice) I don't want to talk with you rather I don't want to see your face. ( in a serious voice) I want Sanskar's medical reports. And that also too now.

Laksh:( in a serious voice) why do you want bhai's medical reports ?

Swara: Because I am her wife. If you have forgotten then I have reminded you, you are the one who told me and my di  in next day  morning of the marriage , SANSKAR IS HER HUSBAND. AND FROM NOW ONWARDS SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM . AND SHE HAS ALL RIGHTS ON HIM ."  I am just following your order , sir( said in a mocking voice and then blinking her eyes in a dramatic way)

Laksh:( murmured under his breath) drama queen

Swara: I heard it , Sir

Laksh:( in a serious voice) I am taking care of bhai na , then why you want to ....

Swara:( cut his words in middle) I don't want to listen any excuse. Better you don't waste your both  precious time and energy in arguing with me rather you give me the reports. Because I won't listen anything. So now you are giving me the reports or not.

Laksh:( in a irritate voice) ok fine I will give you the reports but not today .  Tomorrow evening I will handed you all the reports.

Swara: But I want it now.

Laksh: But for your little brain's information ( in a mocking voice) i am telling you , the reports are in office. And now at 10:30 pm ( watching his wristwatch) I can't go to there leaving my wife all alone in this time.

Swara: ( in an authority voice )Okk. But tomorrow evening I want this reports in my hand( showing her right hand)

Laksh: Ya. You will get it. So highness , now  can i go in my room where my beautiful wife has waited for me.

Swara glared him and left from there stamping her feet where Laksh was giving her a teasing smile. After her leave he shook his head and left there too in his room.

At midnight 1pm

At a corner faraway from the hall in a dark place a person was talking in the same  phone which Swara found on her wardrobe.

Person: What is the f*****g  hell  dammit . What are you doing till now? When you will give any other answer without a " NO " . I want a result dammit not your f*****g no everytime

O. P: ..........

Person: This is your last time , if next time you will  repeat the same answer at  the very next moment the  LATE  word will use before your name. ( said in a stern voice)

Without listening anything disconnected the call. At this time a hand placed on the person's shoulder. Immediately the person's eyes widen in an unknown fear.

Screen frozen person's shocking face

**********************************

Precap: I know , but I won't reveal it now😎. Next chapter is very important of this SS. So won't miss it .

Thank you

Have a nice day 😊

#Seema