A/N: the sequel

Oh. My. Mcfrickin'. Goodness.

Did I just finish a book?

Did I just do that??

I'm so proud of myself siwjdhsonssondsondidkshdkdhdksndisjdid(dislsmakdbsjdgksns
-

HaHA yes this book is over — but only this particular book. Thanks for your support and all! Y'all got me to so many votes, add to reading lists, a few thousand reads, many follows... I don't deserve y'all readers at all.

Anyways I'm surprised because, as you can tell, this is my first completed book, and my first actual fanfiction. I'm happy y'all stayed as well, it's pretty difficult to get through a book during the school year, as all of you can probably relate to.

And yeah, there won't be any hype for this, but there will be a sequel — I ended this off with the starting of a letter, and that letter may or may not be found.

The sequel will have many OCs — yes, disappointing because I know readers would more prefer the fandom's actual characters, I'm sorry! I'll shove in a lot of representation and backstory into those characters, I promise, and maybe do this book a little more justice...

Oh, and the title — the sequel of Prodigiosum is called Infinitus. Wonder how that symbolizes anything. I'll publish the first part after my exams, which ends in two weeks. Wish me good luck please I beg you

I have nothing else to write here. Thanks again for all your support on Prodigiosum — I'd love if you checked out my other two books Parallel and Shots while waiting for Infinitus. I get kinda lonely writing to myself all the time... You know?

Ahaha... I need to study now, bye!

— Author~kun | Tiffany