VII - Περσεύς

I wished the gods didn't get affected.

Apparently, they were.

All twelve of them.

The next Monday after the 'naming session' as how the campers loved to call it, the gods arrived at the same time Chiron left.

Mr. D was nowhere to be seen, which was odd, since he was an Olympian.

Zeus said that Hades was taking Mr. D's place when he was gone, but still manned the Underworld.

"Dionysus disappeared about a month ago," Poseidon, my dad (or mom, right now, still laboring under this curse)told me when he arrived.

"Which is why my brother Hades has to take his place for now," Hera added.

I have a lot of horrible experiences with Hera. She wiped clean my memories once, and I do not want to go through that any more.

The first few hours were fine.

Artemis and Apollo taught archery, Hephaestus taught art, Poseidon taught canoeing, Ares taught sword fighting, Athena taught battle strategy and Hermes taught The Class That Shall Not Be Named.

"What's The Class That Shall Not Be Named?" Hermes asked, and Travis smirked.

Travis' girl smirk was even more unsettling than his guy smirk.

"Oh, dad, you'll love it." He replied, tossing his hair over his left shoulder.

"It started off as thievery. Then pranks. Then thievery again. Then into a How to Really Annoy Your Enemies class. Finally, Tra-Trixie here decided we'd call it The Class That Shall Not Be Named," Connor smirked, and Hermes smiled.

"That's my uhm..." He started to say.

"Daughters." Connor mumbled.

The smile on Hermes' face returned. "That's my daughters!"

***

"I want to test your singing," Apollo grinned and turned the amphitheatre into The Voice's blind audition stage.

"Oh no," Thalia complained as Apollo scanned the amphitheatre.

Since Artemis was there, the Hunters of Artemis were also there, staying in Cabin 8.

Apollo's fingers pointed at the most unlikely trio.

Jason, Nico and me.

"Woah, woah, wait," Jason shouted indignantly. "I don't sing!"

"Neither do I!" I agreed.

Nico just crossed his arms and slouched, making Apollo smile wider.

"Why then, Nicole, how about you sing solo?" He asked, and Nico blushed and hid behind his long fringe that slanted to the right,

"Come on! Ask Nico! If his boy voice can sing, so can he now!" Piper agreed.

"Yeah!" Several other campers shouted.

"And since when did you know I could sing?" Nico asked sassily, and Will smirked.

"I heard you sing before. I heard some singing last month coming from the Hades cabin one night," he replied, and Nico, defeated, made his way down to Apollo.

"Just because you won now doesn't mean you can win everything." he whispered to Apollo.

"Well then, what do you want to sing?" He asked calmly, and Nico thought.

"Titanium by David Guetta."

"Oh!" Apollo grinned. "Really?"

"I want to show these people how... 'bad' my voice is so that they'll stop trying to tell me to sing."