"No submitting. You need to be stronger than her, throw her out. If you can prove you're stronger than her, she'll have no choice but to leave. And you could protect Frisk using the same dancing you keep hidden."

"Even if I agreed," you hissed. "How could I?! I attacked Undyne. I went insane when Papyrus just suggested a dance. How the hell can I get stronger when I can't even think about it?!?!"

"I'll help you." He offered gently. His eyes searched your own as he started to calm you. Your breathing slowed gradually. "How?" You asked.

"You have to trust me." Sans pled, his expression raw with sympathy. You tried not to laugh, only shaking your head. "You do trust me don't you?" He asked.

"I trust you Sans. The question is should you trust me?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You walked alone through the forest, the chill not bothering you nearly as much as your own demons did. For the first time in a long time, you wore clothes meant to be danced in. They were comfortable to say the least, a pair of leggings with a loosely fitted top so that you could move freely. Your fingers were cloaked under a set of gloves and your face by an over-sized scarf loaned to you by Sans.

Your eyes remained glued to your feet as you navigated your way to the clearing which Sans had found you in. It was a test of courage to get yourself to the clearing more than anything. When you'd broken down, Sans promised to help you tame the creature that haunted you. In truth, you didn't believe that to be possible, but it was more of a matter of trust.

If you could see him without surrendering to your bloodlust.

You listened to the snow crunch beneath you, but you didnt really register the cold. Your mind was buzzing as you marched, until finally standing at the edge of your stage. You looked over the freshly fallen powder, admiring the untouched floor of frost. A chilled breath left your lungs and you stepped out into clear view.

"Sans?" You called, trying to swallow your anxiety.

The wind hollowed, masking the silence with its lonely growl. "Sans, I want to be stronger. I'm here!"

Your voice echoed and you flushed with embarassment. Your eyes cast down, you clutched your arms close to you and closed your eyes. In a flurry of thought, you wondered if it was cold enough that tears would freeze instantly.

'He's not coming. Maybe he just hopes you'll freeze out here.'

"Shut up. Sans is better than that. And if I die out here, you do too." You growled.

Chara snickered, but faded away. You turned slowly, trying to see something in the frozen timber walls about you, but they yielded no company. You breath puffed in front of you.

Your eyes trailed upward on a tree and you remembered a few long nights of your childhood, left alone to the outside in order to better my survival instinct. You shifted from foot to foot, feeling anxious.

"I might as well stretch..." you whispered. Stripping away your jacket and scarf, you left only a loose tank top and some leggings. While frost nipped away at your flesh, it did little to affect you. Your resistance to most elements was incredible.

Leaning against the nearest tree, you started by stretching your legs. Slowly loosening your muscles in a chain of fluid poses. You counted in your head, beat sets of second passing as you waited. 'Hes not coming~'

"Then I'll die waiting." You said bitterly.

"I'd prefer you didn't. The whole point of this is to teach you to dance so you *don't* die."