"Lunch is gonna taste delicious."
He teased, making Sarada roll her eyes.
"I don't think you're ready for this, Uchiha."
He continued to boast, while frantically stretching, as they stood on the rubber track. Sarada laughed, "You must've forgotten that I'm a four-sport athlete. Two of which are running sports." He shrugged, "You must've forgotten that I'm a runner also. However,
I'll be sure to remind you." Rolling her eyes, she got in her stance while he did the same.

"On your marks." Mitsuki started as he was their designated ref, "Get set."
"Go!" Sarada and Boruto took off in a sprint toward the 100 meter finish line. They were neck and neck, as he looked to the side of him, to boast at the fact that he was about to win, he became distracted as she winked at him.
A blush came to his face, before a sudden cramp came to his thigh, making him stop immediately as his foot was a mere inch away from the finish line. "Ow, ow, ow!"
He complained while frantically hopping on one foot, to the bench that sat on the outside of the track.

Sarada was too busy celebrating her win to notice that her friend was hurt, "You owe me lunch, Bolt." She bloated, while walking toward him at the bench. When she noticed he was hurt, her whole demeanor changed.
"What's wrong?" She asked with concern in her onyx eyes. "He has a cramp." Mitsuki answered on his behalf, "Okay, you go get him some water and I'll massage it out." Mitsuki went to get water, while she asked "Where does it hurt?"
Taking a deep breathe he said, "M-my thigh."

Nodding she went underneath his gym shorts and started to rub the tense muscles. They began to get weird looks from people who ran around the track, as Boruto realized that her in front of him, on her knees was a weird look.
He had to bite his bottom lip, as his head fell back from the pain she was reliving.
"God that feels so good." He moaned unintentionally, making her blush deeply while asking, "How does it feel now? Can you move it?" His eyes stared into hers, as her hands remained on his thigh, and he was at a lost of words.

Her face was close to his, and the wind was almost knocked out of him from the way the sunlight highlighted her beautiful features.
He was at a loss of words, as his eyes drifted to her plump lips that he just wanted to kiss.
When his eyes met her onyx ones for the second time, she could almost read his mind, and he swore that her eyes were telling him to kiss her. Mitsuki cleared his throat, making his eyes leave hers. "Here's that water. I'll leave the two of you alone."

"Drink your water and try moving your leg." She instucted, and he nodded, before doing that. Clearing his throat, he noticed that the pain was minimal, but he was determined to milk it out. "Um. It's still really tense." Nodding, she started massaging him again. Her hands were so warm, as they deeply massaged his muscles that he relaxed to her touch almost instantly.

Her hands worked their way up and down his thigh, while they maintained eye contact.
"What are you thinking for lunch?" She asked him, trying to loosen the tension. "I'm not sure, I'm buying anyways." She laughed a little, "You sure are." Bolt chuckled, and drank his cool water, no longer feeling any pain from his cramp.
Unluckily, he heard his coaches baritone voice,
"Uzumaki! Give me a lap! You're supposed to be running, not flirting."

Groaning, he got up while saying, "Thanks, Sarada. Let's get lunch after our workout."
She nodded, and he smiled one last time, before obeying his coach. Running around the track, he went down back to the weight room, where noticed his sister and InoJin talking. They seemed to be laughing at something, and before Bolt could go join their conversation, Haron appeared in front of him. "Hey, Boruto."
"Hey, man." He said, while looking down at his phone, scrolling through it to find the music he usually worked out to.

"What's with you and my girlfriend?" He asked suddenly, making Bolt's blue eyes glance at him. "What do you mean?"
"I mean, you and my girlfriend. You two are awfully close, just to be, "friends.""
He shrugged a little, while trying not to laugh.
"We'll always be close, if you can't handle that, Haron, I suggest you take it up with Sarada."
"Don't get cocky, Uzumaki. We don't need a repeat of Sophomore year do we?"