Her voice sounded like silk in his ears. It warmed his body and made his body stir.

"Your quite the detective aren't you," his sarcasm was on point.

The woman laughed out loud, sparking a fire within him. She was so different to every other woman he had ever met. Although they were all woman who threw themselves at him and he used to keep his bed warm for the night. Shaking her head the blue eyed beauty helped herself to the seat opposite to him and held her head up with her hand.

"I'm Raye from Portland. If you read the news, I'm guessing you do then you would've seen my name at the bottom of Seattle biggest newspaper. I swear I love the stories and the editing."

Her name was unique like her from what he gathered.Amusement shone in the eyes of the stranger who raised and eyebrow replying, "Do you just tell every stranger almost everything about you?"

Her cheeks turned red as she replied, "no but I'm making small talk. You however haven't mentioned your name yet."

Ghost thought about how to reply. He knew he couldn't give her his real name. But he could probably give her Ghost. His team, everyone knew him as Ghost. Most times they forgot his real name as long as their own. He guessed living such secretive lives does that to people.

"Ghost," his voice seemed husky to Raye's ears. He bent forward placing her hands on the table which separated them.

"What do you plan on doing until tomorrow afternoon then?"

Her eyes shone with mischief.

--------------

The night was young. Ghost held her hand tenderly as he waited for the hotel room key. One of the most exquisite hotels in Paris, he had asked for a room with the view of the city below and the Eiffel tower. The sexual tension was palpable between the two

Ray was nervous what started as an innocent night adventure of Paris was turning into a night of carnal need and desire. It was her first one night stand she was no virgin but she was nervous. It was out her comfort zone, despite how loud and brash she came across.

Ghost knew the way he was feeling about Raye was more than what he was leading on. He was no mean for a relationship he made that clear. But it wasn't that he didn't want that from her. In the moments he received his key and turned to look at her something changed for him.

Suddenly the out spoken woman who didn't five a shit about anything, did hat she want an kept up with his stubbornness and sarcasm seemed more than any woman he had ever been with. She held something and he didn't know if he should haul her ass into the room or run for the hills. The atmosphere between them changed that was for sure.

Ghost all but dragged her into the elevator. As the doors closed he crashed his lips to hers for the second time of the night. Her lips were soft as he bit down seeking entrance. His hands protectively snaked around her waist pushing her body up against his. Her hands flew up around his neck harshly tugging in his hair. She groaned into his mouth as he broke away in time of the doors opening.

He smirked as he could hear the rise and fall of her chest as she  tried to catch her breath.

Tugging her along he just opened the door before hauling her into his hands and flipping her onto the back of the door.

Raye didn't even realize how or when withing the seconds she entered she found herself up against the door. On instinct her hands flew up into his hair. Her body was on fire and she desperately sought friction to help soot the aching between her thighs.