I narrowed my eyes "Who told?" 

Sky smirked "Milly's Granddaughter went to school with us. We were passing through town, when we decided to make a pit stop and say hello. How coincidental was it that just as you were leaving with that blonde bimbo, we pulled in the parking lot" 

"I knew your car looked familiar" I grumbled

"That's not the point" She pointed her finger at me "The point is that why aren't you wooing Rose? We don't know why your Tattoo won't darken and I would hope you would want to spend as much time with your Mate before something does happen" 

"It's not that easy" I sighed "Kaden had 12 years to woo you. You guys were best friends from the start and its not like I can turn back time and make Rose my best-friend. If you didn't already notice, that's Garrett's job" 

I started to fidget "I'm trying as best as I can but I don't know what too do. I have no answers and apparently, neither does anyone else" 

"We're trying" Kaden spoke up "We've been trying to find answers for you" 

"And I appreciate that" I said sincerely "I really do but I have bigger problems to worry about than my tattoo filling in" 

They raised their eyebrows 

"Really? Like what?" Kaden asked 

"I'm pretty sure Garrett's in LOVE with Rosabella and is trying to steal her as his Mate" I growled 

"WHAT!!!" They yelled, jaws dropping in shock. 

"Are you serious" Kaden asked 

"Would I ever joke when it comes to my Mate?" I deadpanned 

"But...But" Sky spluttered "I thought he has his own mate?" 

She looked at Kaden "You said they each got their own Mate?" 

"We should each get our own Mate, and for the most part, that has been happening. First Gabe, then Gavin. But, this is the first time in our family history that twins were born to the Green family. There's no records of previous generations having twins and whatever I could find, there were just records on how the Greens dealt with their Curse" 

Kaden caught on quickly "So...you think you two are meant to share Rose?" 

Sky wrinkled her nose "As much as I love you both, I really don't think Rose would be cool with that romance scenario" 

I laughed "I'm not cool with that either. I mean, I love my brother but I really don't want to share my girl with anybody. Especially him" 

"Does he have the same Tattoo as you?" 

"No, not from what I can tell" 

"Then how do you know he wants Rose?" Sky asked "I mean, they are friends. Maybe he just thinks your not good enough for his friend?" 

I shook my head "No, its not that. He's been different lately. More possessive over her. He looks at her differently, the way I look at her"

"Then why aren't they a couple yet?" 

I growled "He's waiting for her to make the first move. Garrett's not stupid. He's always been a patient hunter, always waiting for the right time to strike. This time, however, he can't just strike whenever her feels like its the right time. No, this time, he has more to lose. He has to gently coerce her into thinking they're prefect for each other. Strike too soon, and she'll spook. Strike too late and she'll be in another's arms. Either way, he has to wait for the right variables to present themselves to him before he goes in for the kill" I growled "Metaphorically speaking" 

Sky shivered "And how we'll he know its the right time?" 

I shrugged "I honestly don't know for sure" 

"And you're just gonna let him do it? Steal your Mate? Brother or not, I would have shot his thoughts down even before he had the chance to think about them" Kaden growled 

I smiled, a cruel smile in which my Wolf features were slightly more prominent "If I thought for one second he could actually achieve in stealing my Mate, I wouldn't have let them become friends" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

SECRETS ARE BEING REVEALED!!!

THE BATTLE OF BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER IS COMMENCING!!!

PICK YOUR SIDES EVERYONE. 

I HAVE.... 

COMMENT: WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?