Part four

A man wearing a mask ran into the main room. "Sir, the child you have been training has been fostered by a Mr Bruce Wayne," he announced. Slade had been watching over the children he'd been training. They were failing miserably and, once again, he ordered for their deaths. Another round deemed failed. What a waste. He turned around sharply. "Which child?" Slade asked firmly. There were so many he couldn't keep track of them all. "Richard Grayson sir, the circus child. He was an acrobat and our best student sir," the man answered. 

"I told you to keep him there! He was not to be fostered or adopted!" Slade yelled. "Especially by a man such as Bruce Wayne. He has links with the Justice League you idiot!"

The man winced from the harsh words, putting his hands in front of him preparing for a hit. "W-what sh-should we d-do?" he asked. Silence. 

"Send our recruits to recover Richard and stop this fucking child training programme. Only him and one other child were actually benefiting my army," he replied. His voice was dark and filled with anger. He had sent him back to the prison as punishment for not fighting to kill. Getting Richard back would be the top priority. Whether Richard liked it or not...

Oooo cliffhanger