«P R O L O G U E»

| ANGELINA |

I WAS sitting in Hannah's bedroom, playing dolls with her. She was the most sweetest child I've ever met and I can tell you this instant that she will melt even the most stone-cold hearted people in this world.

Anyways, I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 19:45. "C'mon, Han, it's time for bed. Get in the bed so long, while I pack away your toys, okay?" I smile sweetly as I say this.

"Okay, Angel." She mutters through her yawn.

I pack away her toys and walk up to the side of her bed, "Let's see... Toy monkey? Check. Jammies? Check. Teeth brushed? Check." I smile at her as she giggles at me.

I tuck her in and as I do this she says, "Angie, you won't ever leave me, right?" She asks in a small voice.

"Never, sweetheart." I reply, kiss her goodnight and switch of the lights but leave her nightlight on.

I exit the room and leave the door slightly open. I then walk towards Tom's room and open his door, "Goodnight, Tom."

"Goodnight, Angie." He says. I close his door because I know he wants his privacy.

I walk down the stairs to the living room, where Mr and Mrs Pearson are. "She's out like a light." I say to them.

"Oh, thank you, Angie! You're so caring with her. She thinks the world of you." Mrs Pearson says to me.

"Oh, it's nothing really, you're daughter's just amazing. Well, I hope you have wonderful night, Mr and Mrs Pearson."

Mr Pearson goes to stop me, "Oh, I almost forgot to ask if you wanted to join my family for vacation. It's just a week. We're staying in a cabin." He asks me.

"Of course, I would like to join you." I say to them.

"Wonderful! We leave tomorrow morning at 7 o'clock, I'll write the address down for you because I know you'll want to drive there by yourself." Mr Pearson says and he writes down the address for me.

I take the paper and place it in my pocket. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Goodnight." I say to them, grabbing my leather jacket and helmet from table next to the door.

I walk out of the house and put my jacket, helmet and gloves on and get on my motorbike and drive home.

Once I'm at home, my parents are asleep in their room and I walk up to mine and get into my pajamas. I lay down on my bed and go to sleep.

~§~

I HOPE THAT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER.

ENJOY!

NB! VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS BOOK.

BYE😘