"Since the nucleus would be round-"

Suddenly, someone threw the paper ball towards his direction before it accidentally hit him on the face.

"Mr Jung, why don't you just use that?" a familiar voice spoke up.

My head looked towards that direction, seeing Yoongi shrug his shoulders.

Areum was sitting beside him so she silently lectured him to ask why he'd do something like that.

"You nasty children, you could just hand it over instead of throwing it to my faceu." he grumbled, sending death glares to Min Yoongi.

We all looked towards Yoongi who acted as if nothing happened.

Mr Jung picked up the paper ball from the ground and held it.

"So let's say this is the nucleus." he holds the paper ball in front of the class.

"Ugh, this is so stupid I think the model would've been better."

He searched around his table trying to look for the so-called model he made.

The male kept scratching his head in frustration, still searching for what he was looking for.

"I think I kept the model in my bag." Mr Jung whispered but loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"Students," he grabbed everyone's attention.

Everyone looked towards him.

"Did you see my bag?"

They all looked at each other, all of them shaking their heads and shrugging their shoulders.

"Students hold on a sec, I think I left it in my office. Be back in a few."

The class started talking to each other again then there was a silent Kook who placed his arms on the table with his head leaning on them.

Something suddenly grabbed my attention, a flock of seagulls were flying nearby and I could see them from the window nearby.

I chuckled at the thought of jealous Jungkook earlier in break.

"Hey, coconut boy." I whispered, nudging his stomach with my elbow.

He looked towards me with a raised eyebrow.

"Look outside." I said, pointing towards the window.

"What is it?"

"What do you see?" I ask him, both of us staring outside.

"Um...birds?"

"They're not just any kind of birds."

"Uh...they're birds with wings?"

I squinted my eyes at him with a look of disapproval, facepalming as I did so.

"All birds have wings, I was talking about the type of bird."

"Pigeons?"

"No."

"Then?"

"It's your family and they're calling you so that you could go with them."

"Wait, are those seagulls?"

"Well at least you realised your own species."

~~

After the lesson, I went over to the lockers to keep my books in there.

Jungkook was with me while I kept my books when suddenly a note fell out of my locker.

Hi Jiyeon~

Can I talk to you personally on the rooftop after class?

-Taehyung :)

"What's that?" Jungkook asks.

"Taehyung says he wants to talk to me personally on the rooftop."

"I'm coming with you."

"No you're not, he said personally. It'll be quick, promise."

"But-"

"Do you not trust me?"

"Yeah, I do but I want to make sure you're safe."

"Don't worry, Taehyung's my best friend too. I'll be safe."

"Fine, come back soon."

I nodded, staring intensely into his eyes before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

~~

I ran towards the rooftop because Jungkook told me to be quick.

As I entered, there was no sign of Taehyung so I stepped in closer.

"Taehyung? Where are you? I'm here already!" I shouted.

There was no response, but then suddenly I heard the door lock behind me.

"What the hell." I muttered, trying to open the door.

"I told you to stay away." a familiar voice spoke from behind me, scaring me slightly.

It came to my realisation that it wasn't Taehyung, but Park Yeji.

"What do you want Yeji?"

"I told you to stay away from Jungkook, he's mine."

"What are you saying? He left you only because you cheated on him. Build a bridge and get over it, geez."

"No, he left me because of you." she grumbled.

"Whatever, he isn't your property now. It's such a waste of time talking to you." I clicked my tongue, soon placing my hand on the handle to attempt opening it once more.

"Move one more step and this goes in." Yeji threatened while she poked this sharp metal thing on my back.

Wait, don't tell me she has a-

She pulled it back towards her, making me face her direction.

"I knew what you probably would do, run away like the usual. But I'm not letting that happen. No, not today, not ever." she smirked, playing with the knife in her hand.

Now I realise there's someone more psychotic than Seolhoe.

I backed away the other side because the only door there was locked.

She approached me and coming towards my direction, quickening her pace as I did too.

I backed up even more until I stopped when my ankle hit the cold metal that blocks the edge of the building.

"Jungkook will come back to me since you would already be dead by that time." Yeji smirked, pushing me further.

I tried to regain my balance but I lost it and ended up tripping.

My body immediately fell out as I could feel the existence of gravity, the wind pushing against me as I fell.

It ended with a loud thud before the darkness engulfed me.

sorry for the late update.

i had loads of homework, i was demotivated to continue this book, i had no ideas, i'm stressing out too much.

hope you understand. :')