Chapter forty three

Masins POV.

"What do you mean that she is not here how could she have disappeared into thin air" I turned around to look at Jalal and everyone else that was in the room who were told to inspect the mansion. They were told to look around the mansion very carefully, but yet everyone came back empty handed.

"If she wanted to leave she would have left a long time ago" Marian says and she was correct because we had so many downs but yet she was here I don't know what will make her leave when we were having our ups.

"Masin I have found something" Jamal comes into the room really quickly, everyone turns around to look at him hoping that Amal walks in behind him.

"The two guards that were guarding the back door said that they saw acouple of Samirs men carrying a black bag that was really big into their car, and when they were asked they said it was something that you gave to Samir" I quickly scrunched up my face because I don't remember giving him anything.

"However they didn't trust them but they didn't want to do something wrong. So they asked someone to follow them and to see what it was, the soldier just came back acouple of minutes ago and he said that Amal was in the bag and who we thought was Samir was in fact sulieman" everyone in the room was shocked to hear that.

"So you are telling me that the whole time we were looking for sulieman that he was under our nose as Samir?" Jalal nods his head but I could also see fear in his eyes because I could snap any minute for them letting a suspicious bag through but I also understand where they are coming from.

"Their words were specifically 'sulieman wants Amal in the usual room" that angered me even more I got up and threw the chair that was infront of me, I can't believe I just invited my enemy over and allowed him to take my wife.

I'm sorry Amal I will find you soon and I hope that you will be unharmed or I swear I will kill anyone in my way.

"There is no time to waste we have to go and get Amal this instants I started to walk towards the door" but neither Jalal nor Jamal moved turning to look at them I waited for an explanation.

"We can't just walk up without a plan Masin because you know how strong Sulieman is we can just walk up and end up being over powered without coming up with a plan and that will not benefit us nor Amal" he was right at this I never make a move without a plan however right now I wasn't thinking logically I was just thinking about getting her back.

"Let's go to my office" I quickly made my way to the office I didn't want to waste anymore unnecessary time. Once I was in the room we went to the table where we always make plans and us three stood around it as we waited for the other men to come.

Once everyone was around the table we started to plan out a way where we can capture sulieman and get Amal safely.

"Attacking tonight is not something that I think will be a smart move, we need to tell the soldiers what they have to do and let them sleep on it since it's already late at night" everyone nods there head once Jalal spoke.

"Like this tomorrow evening they will be fresh and also we can go over the plan with them one more time, because we have one chance and we shouldn't waste it carelessly" even I started to nod my head because everything he was saying was making sense. This is why I picked him because he isn't afraid to tell me what's wrong even when he knows that his head is on the line.

Once the plan was formed I told Jalal to go and tell the soldiers what was expected of them and told them to rest up because tomorrow will be a long day.

Making my way to my room, I really didn't want to go inside because I knew it would have felt extremely cold and lonely. A room that was once filled with an angel has now been emptied.

Walking in I don't bother doing anything as I walk up to her side of the bed and fall on it, I just wanted to smell her, closing my eyes I wished that she was there next to me, but I knew that me and my men were going to get her soon.

I really hope that she is not harmed because if she is I will burn down the whole building and I won't care who is inside it. If a strand of hair from her head is harmed sulieman will be showed no mercy.

It's not like he will either way for all that he has done however I will make his death even more painful. I will make it last as long as possible until he passes out of exhausted then I'll wake him up and do it again until I have had enough.

Without even realising how exhausted I have been I found myself drifting to the darkness. I Knew she wouldn't leave me since she didn't from the beginning. For someone who stayed during the hard times I knew she wouldn't leave when we were just starting to be happy.

Those were the last thoughts that made it into my mind before I was consumed into darkness.

Authors note: Salam I know it's been a while I haven't posted I have had so many things going on. Plus I haven't even proof read this page I'm just posting and at the end when I finish the story I will re read it or I will never have the motivation to write.
Please vote and comment.