Chapter forty

Amal's POV.

I could feel something holding my waist tightly as someone plays with my hair, since I was just waking up I wasn't sure what was going on but then when those thoughts processed properly around my head I was shocked as I turn around to get a better look at who it was.

"It's just me calm down" turning around I see Masins shocked face as he stares at me with concern in his face. At first I couldn't remember why he was in the same bed with me but then the memories of last night all came crashing into me.

"Good morning" he says as he pulls me closer to him, we were so close to eachother that not even a finger can enter between our bodies.

"Good morning" I shyly smile, last night felt like a dream so I didn't expect myself to wake up and see him still here. Especially how he's always up so early and out of the room.

"I thought you would be at your office by now" I say as I move my hand around so that I was much more comfortable. As I brought my hand down I felt his warm skin, but I wasn't touching his hands.

Looking down I saw that he was shirtless, seeing that my eyes started to enlarged at the perfect sculpture my eyes had the honour of seeing.

"Are you liking what you are seeing?" Masin speaks and once I heard him say that I realised that I was gawking at his packs which made me feel extremely embarrassed.

"I'm sorry" I turned around to look somewhere else but he grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"There is nothing to be sorry about I am as much yours as you are mine" upon hearing him say that he took my hands and brought it up to his chest as we stood their staring at eachother.

"I can't wait to wake up every morning to such beauty, I can't wait to just stare at you as you sleep peacefully so that I get familiar with everything that is yours" upon hearing him say that I pull myself closer to him and hug him because I to couldn't wait for what the future held for the both of us.

Quickly turning us around I saw myself laying on my back as Masin remained ontop of me, everything he done was so fast that I didn't realise what happened until I felt him slowly lifting my hands up above my head and holding them captive in that spot with one of his hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I tried to figure out what his intentions were but just by looking at him my mind was going all over the spot.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He slowly whispered if we weren't so close to one another I would have probably missed what he had to say.

Bringing his free hand he moved my hair away from my neck as he stared at me. He brought his mouth down and slowly started to nibble on my neck. At first I was shocked in what was happening but then I felt my body relax as I enjoyed this moment.

Before I could enjoy Masins company to much I heard his phone ring on the bed side turning around I saw that the caller was someone called Samir Suliman, but Masin didn't even both to check who it was.

"Masin I think this...this just might be important... it's from someone called Samir Suliman" upon hearing that he slowly stopped as he stared at his phone, I could tell he didn't want to pick up but he finally rolled over after kissing me one more time as he picked up the phone.

"Salam Samir how are you, I have been waiting for your call" Masin says as he holds my hand with his, he was talking to this Samir guy but he was still focusing on me his eyes remained on mine which forced me to not look away bringing my hand up he kissed it as he carries on talking.

"Okay we will talk about the details tonight" and just like that he closed the phone and turned back to me.

"Tonight we have a very important guest, he is one of the only people that has seen Suliman and remembers how he looks like and is still alive to tell about it. He will help me fight this war with him so tonight he will come to dinner and I want you to be there next to me okay?" I didn't even have to think about it because if I his wife wasn't beside him I wonder who will. Nodding my head I get up as I tell him it was time to go and get breakfast.

———————————————————————————

Hopefully I looked presentable I didn't want to embarrass Masin infront of his guest, Masin already left to the living room to meet up with the guest while I was finished getting ready.

Staring at myself I was wearing the usual dress and scarf but today's colour was cream, it looked very elegant and mature and that is what I wanted to present myself as.

Looking at myself one last time, I started to walk to the dining room where Masin told me to head once I was done. Quietly making my way there I started to hear their voices when i was couple of steps away from the dining room.

I could hear Masins voice but then I could also hear a familiar voice that I have heard before but I know it wasn't here in Masins place. Walking into the Dining room I started to make my way to the empty seat next to Masins chair.

"Samir let me introduce you to my wife Amal" I wasn't sure but the moment Samir heard wife I saw anger in his face but he quickly masked it up which got me confused if what I saw was actually true or not.

"Oh it is a pleasure to meet you Amal" the more I stared at his face the more chills I felt running down my spine there was something not right about him. Bringing his mouth down to kiss my hand all I wanted to do was pull it away but I didn't want to be rude and embarrass Masin. As I tried to figure out why he was so familiar, like everything about this Samir guy was so familiar his looks his voice even that smirk he had as he kissed my hand was familiar.

"I'm hear for you my queen" upon hearing Him whisper that I stumbled backwards as everything became clear. Everyone looked at me in confusion because they didn't understand what just happened to me.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Masin says as he tolds me just in case I fall or something, I open my mouth to tell him what I have just found but I instantly close my mouth when I see Suliman put his hand over his mouth indicating for me to keep it shut.

Instantly closing it I shake my head as I try to stand up properly because I'm scared if I said anything he might end up slaughtering everyone in this room.

I will tell Masin later on.

"Okay everyone let's eat" Masin says as everyone sits down, but I couldn't all I could think about is why Suliman is here what he had planned to do.

"I will just go to the bathroom and I will be back but do start eating" not waiting for anything else I quickly made my way out the door and into the nearest bathroom.

"Is he here for me? But how did he know where I was?" So many questions were running around in my head but none were being answered. He is so powerful I don't know what I would do if he takes me, he will probably punish me, but I would rather it be me then everyone else.

"Please let this be a dream" I closed my eyes for a while as I hoped that when I do I would be waking up from sleep in the arms of Masin once again and everything that happened at dinner was a dream.

"It's not but I'll help you dream" I heard Sulimans voice and before I could open my eyes I felt something sting me on my neck. Opening my eyes I saw his reflection in the mirror as he stood behind me as he injected my neck with something.

Opening my mouth I tried to scream but no voice was coming out, once I knew that was useless I tried to hit him but I no longer had control of my body as I felt everything inside me slowly shutting down and the last thing I heard was.

"Go to sleep my sweet queen"