Chapter Eight

Masin's POV.

I quickly ran up to her to untie the rope that had her hanging on the ceiling. Putting one of my hand around her waist I held her body towards me as the other one removed the rope from her wrist, immediately as the rope set her free she fell forward causing all her body weight to fall on me.

Catching me by surprise I stumbled back alittle as I stared down at her, our faces were so close that I knew if she was awake she would have felt my hot breath in her forehead.

Although I knew I should be taking her upstairs as quickly as I could to get her checked, her beauty had me captured I couldn't look away as I stared at her beautiful face, everything from her pink lips to her beautiful long eyelashes had me captivated.

After what felt like minutes I shake my head and focus at what is the important thing to do right now, I can look at her all day when she wakes up. Bending my knees I wrap my other hand under her knee and lift her up bridal style, not wanting to waste anymore time I run up the stairs as I make my way out the dungeon.

"Get the doctor now" I said once I saw one of my guards, I could see the fear in his face as he quickly ran to do his task.

Although I never treated anyone unfairly, everyone knew that I had a short temper and once I am angry it is very difficult to cool down.

"Open the door" I growled at the guards, even though I wasn't close to the door just yet I didn't want to waste time stopping when I am near so that they could open it, my Amal needs to be checked up.

Laying her on the bed, I made sure that she was comfortable, I didn't want to cause her anymore pain then I already had.

"Where is the bloody doctor?" I growl once I turned around and saw that the doctor wasn't in sight, just as I was going to walk towards the door I heard Amal groan.

"Amal? My love please wake up" I ran up to her and held her hand as my other hand went up to her head.

"Please forgive me for what I have done, I...I didn't know it was you if I did I wouldn't have told them to hurt you" my body had so many emotions that I didn't know which one was the most powerful.

I felt anger, for causing her this pain, happiness, that I have finally found my love, fear, that I might lose her before I even get enough of her.

"You will survive this I know you can and when you do..." before I could finish of my sentence I heard footsteps making their way inside the room, I turned around to find it was the doctor followed in by Jamal.

"Doctor check her and make sure that she gets better because if she doesn't you won't like where you will be heading" although I knew that I was being extremely unfair I didn't care, I was feeling anger and I had to let it out somewhere.

"Yes Sir I will do my all" the old doctor says as he walks up to Amal and starts to check her.

"Your all better be worth it" I said as I turned around to face Jamal.

"And you, you couldn't get the information from her without causing her this much pain" I started to walk closer to him, however when he didn't reply I brought my hand and tightened it around his neck.

"You ordered me to get information out of her, however she didn't speak until she became unconscious" tightening my fist I could tell that I was causing him pain, I held my grip for a couple of seconds before I let him go, causing him to bend over and repeatedly cough.

"What did she say?" I ask once Jamal caught his breath and stood up.

"She said something like I Amal Drego will not dishonour that name" turning around I silently walk up to Amal and sat next to her on the bed.

"How is she?" I asked once I knew that the doctor was nearly finished.

"She will be fine she just needs to heal from all the whips, but other then that there is nothing else wrong with her and she will wake up soon" I felt relief once I heard those words come out of the Doctor, once I nod my head I saw the doctor starts to pack up his stuff and get up.

"You have to change her dressing every time so that it doesn't get infected, and every day before she changes it make sure she takes a bath" nodding my head, the doctor starts walking out as Jamal leads him to the front door.

"Did you hear that? I told you that you were strong and will come out of it" bringing my hands up I cherished her cheeks.

"Please don't hurt me" the moment those words came out of Amals mouth I looked at her eyes thinking that she was awake to only find her speaking in her sleep.

"Wake up my love" I shake her shoulder slowly so I don't cause her pain but yet she still feels me.

"Please not anymore" looking at her face I saw a tear slide down her cheeks, bringing my hand up to her cheeks I wiped the tear away, I could tell that she was in so much pain.

But their was nothing I could do.