"20. Text"

Sumi's POV

"Noona~" he whined for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"No means no, now go play with your girlfriend or something."

"But Jinhee's gonna go and there're people at this school that I don't trust! What if they make a move, huh?" Jae Hyuk questioned as he pointed an accusing finger at me.

"What kind of possessive freak are you? It's only a 2 week trip to Jeju Island, not like she's gonna cheat on you..." I trailed off, teasing him.

"She actually might, I mean, why is she with you in the first place?"

"Noona!"

"Ok, ok, calm."

"So I can go?" He asked, trying even though he knows the answer anyways.

"Nope."

"Oh come on~" he whined once again before storming out the door, probably to go complain to the guys.

I continued making ramen, humming Tony Montana's tune to myself, until a notification popped up on my screen.

Unknown- hello butterfly

My breath got caught in my throat as I purposely didn't open the message so he thought I wasn't reading since I knew exactly who it was.

Unknown- I know you're reading this

Well shit.

Unknown- your birthdays coming up and I have the best surprise for you~

Tearing my gaze away from my phone I tried my best not to check the next message as it popped up on the screen.

Welp, curious butts gotta drink their thirst away.

I hesitantly gazed at the screen, immediately regretting it afterwards.

Unknown- I see that Jae Hyuk's gonna be here for your birthday;)

Jungkook's POV

"I don't get why Noona doesn't want me to go~" he whined over and over about the same thing for the past five minutes.

"Don't worry, you can hang out with us!" Hoseok hyung exclaimed in excitement, hyping Jae Hyuk up in the process.

"We'll go paint balling, egging places, pranking random people...." he listed before Jin hyung came running into the room.

"Don't teach the kid anything bad unless you wanna meet my flip flops!" He shouted, causing everyone to flinch before he walked back into the kitchen.

"We can do all that?" Jae Hyuk whispered to Hoseok hyung who nodded in response.

"Awesome! Maybe it'll be fine to sta-'' he started with an overjoyed expression before Sumi burst into the room.

She let out a nervous laugh before talking.

"Jae Hyuk~" she sang.

"Get packing, I signed everything so you can go on the trip!" She exclaimed with fake excitement as Jae Hyuk just stared at her in confusion.

"I thought-''

"Well I changed my mind.'' She quickly yet sternly cut him off again before dragging him back to their dorms.