#8. "Good Morning~"

Jungkook's POV

We were on the ride back to the dorms and as most people usually say it was silent but felt comfortable and all that stuff......I definitely can't lie cuz bruh, everyone was shouting and screaming as if their life depended on it.

People, it's bangtan, What do you expect??

For once I was one of the people sitting quietly, but, I was observing Sumi. Every little thing she did, the way she scrunched up her nose, messed up her hair, played with her fingers and even the way she moved her fingers across the keyboard of her laptop seemed to catch my attention as if it was something I had never seen before.

Suddenly she closed the laptop with a loud "thud" and turned towards PD Nim which seemed to catch everyone's attention.

"I've done some research and realised you're not the manager of BTS..." she started, "but their boss!! Are you kidding me, you friggin own a whole company, Im Not taking over that right?? And how come no one has told me about this??" She said, slowly turning to face each and everyone of us.

"I realised it but wasn't bothered to say anything" Yoongi hyung blurted out having everyone except the maknae line nod their heads. The whole hyung line got a flick on their forehead as they groaned in pain.

"And you??" Sumi said while also turning to the maknae line.

"We we're just too stupid to realise-" Jimin hyung started before also getting a flick on the forehead.

"How come they don't get a flick?!!" Everyone exclaimed while pointing fingers towards me and Taehyung hyung. Sumi stuck out her finger saying

"It hurts you morons, why the hell are your skulls so hard and thick anyways??" Causing us to chuckle a bit before she turned back to PD Nim.

"You're not actually quitting are you..." she said, more like a statement than a question receiving a nod from PD Nim.

"What happened to the actual manager??" She questioned again.

"He quit, couldn't handle all the stress these ones gave him" he replied turning to glare at all of us while Sumi started laughing her head off.

"Phew, it's a relief I don't have to look after more than one group" she sighed as we continue inured back to the dorms.

"Wait...." she said as realisation hit her again "where am I gonna live from now on??" She asked again leaving us shocked at PD Nim's answer.

"Right next door to BTS." He stated casually receiving an understanding face from Sumi while we stayed still in shock, letting the information sink in.

Well, I guess there's a long journey ahead of us....

Sumi's POV
*the next day.....*

The minute I arrived home I had noticed that everything was set out for me, even my clothes were hung up....including my....undergarments.......let's just hope that it was a girl that hung them up for me.....

I finished my morning routine and changed into a long sleeve sweater with a turtle neck since it was autumn and it was getting pretty cold. I slowly walked into the BTS dorms with the keys they gave me yesterday and started deciding on how to wake them up. I ended up with 3 options, hit the pots and pans so hard everyone wakes up, sound off the fire alarm or walk in and wake them up like a normal person would do...

I ended up with the last option anyways, choosing to do things the civilised way...

I went to Tae's room and started jumping on the bed which resulted in him screaming like a constipated dog and falling on the floor while I quickly ran out so I don't start sounding like him since I tend to join in a lot.

The next room was Yoongi's and was I hella scared after hearing about his sleeping habits but meh, he was just like me and I knew how to cope with it. Today was just an acception since I fell asleep at 7 yesterday.....don't ask....

I ran into Yoongi's room and slowly shook him to wake up as he looked at me, glaring through the small gap of his blankets.

"Get up or you ain't getting no breakfast bruh~" I sang as I casually walked out when in reality I was dying inside since the last time someone did that to me I tackled them, my sleep shouldn't have been disturbed anyways...

I fast walked into Rapmons room and quickly sprinkled some water on his face before running out...I don't even know where the friggin water came from...

Next was Jin's room and I swear to god, it had more pink in his than my room that I felt like my eyes were melting...I slowly walked up to him, only to see his face with a mask on it and dayummmm did he look creepy. I peeled the mask off as I watched Jin slightly groan in pain before getting up and running to the toilet while I left the sticky mask on his bed. Meh, he can clean that up himself cause I'm seriously not bothered...

I ran into Jimins room and screamed in his ear which made him jump out of his bed and hug the nearest thing which coincidentally had to be me...

"Chimchim, mind letting me go??" I questioned as he slowly unwrapped his arms from around me while giving me a "wtf" look as I ran out straight into Hopi's room.

The minute I ran in I heard the sound of a dying horse...sadly it was only Hopi snoring.....oops?? I tiptoed to his bedside and poked his face 100x over when he finally got up and screamed like a dying horse. Probably a signal for me to get out, so I did.

The last room was Jungkook's room. I didn't know why but I felt so damn nervous and hesitant to open the door. After what felt like hours I gave up and just walked in slowly, not to wake him up...Wait, Im here to wake him up in the first place, Im so dumb....

Unlike all the other wake up calls I gave, this time I was gentle.

"Jungkook-ah, wake upppp, come on, we've got to start off the day, I already have today's schedule ready~" I said as softly as I could before he slowly fluttered his eyes open. He looked so damn cute with his bed hair and clueless face in the morning~ the type you'd want to see every time you wake up, so angelic..........I must've gone crazy, this is not happening.

He suddenly gave me a tired smile which made a soft blush creep onto my checks. I couldn't handle it anymore, my heart was beating like crazy and I didn't want this to keep happening so I quickly excused myself and closed his door shut before running into the lounge area, burying my face into a pillow and screaming.

Please don't tell me that what I think is happening is actually happening....

********************
Hey everyoneeeeeee
I'm backkkkk
Did u enjoy the chapter?? Let's just hope you did~
Anyways, gotta Sumi out~
I'll post the next chapter sometime this week.......if I actually remember to do so.....anyways

BWYEEEEEEEEE_(┐「ε:)_

_(┐「ε:)_ 👈🏻is going to be my signature from now on.....i know that was random but...Ye

BWYEEEEEEE

BWYEEEEEEE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My BTS Lyfe (BTS Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें