#6. "Weekly Idol Part 2"

Sumi's POV

"Let's do this!!"

(゚∀゚)- literally my face right now cuz........OH MA GAWDDDDD I SOUNDED SO COOL JUST THEN!!

But, lemme tell u people.....I've got a hugeeeee, and I mean hugeeeee problem....
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
I unconsciously voice my thoughts almost all the time, yup, allllllll the time~ and right now just had to be one of those times...........

Jungkook's POV

The look on Sumi's face looked so excited when she said "Let's do this!!", but, I couldn't hold my laughter in at what she said next-

"OH MA GAWDDDD, I SOUNDED SO COOL WHEN I SAID THAT!!"

The serious atmosphere was dead, and I mean dead, including Yoongi hyung who was pointing his finger at a Sumi who was now face palming herself, laughing his head off.

This girl becomes more love able by the second~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What wuttttt??

Yoongi's POV

I finally pull myself together and act serious again while asking Sumi what she's going to rap to.

"Im just gonna rap to the same thing as you~" she says all comfy.

"You sure about that?? I'm gonna make Rapmon and J-hope rap with me too~" I questioned. Im gonna take this up a notch, to see if she's actually better than all the rappers here by rapping to Cypher Part 2 with the rapper line.

"What are you doing?!!?!?! This is definitely NOT fair!! Are you serious?? 3 against 1??" Rapmon whisper-shouted into my ear as I gave him my trust me look.

"I'm sure~" she replies. Wow, gotta say she's got a lot of confidence.

Me, Rapmon and Hoseok get into our places and start the rapping as the music started.

*now rapping to Cypher Part 2*

*A/N let's just say they finished rapping*

As we finished I was sweating big time but definitely anxious to see Sumi's reaction and it was priceless. Her mouth with a small smile forming on it........wait.......smile??

"OMO YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE RAPPERS, NOW GIMME THE LYRICS, I WANNA DO THAT!!"
.
.
.
.
.
Definitely not the reaction I was expecting, I thought she would be nervous and back out but nooooooo, SHE'S FRIGGIN ASKING FOR THE LYRICS!!

Obviously everyone was as shocked as me.

"So, do you plan on giving me the lyrics or......." snapping out of it, Jungkook was the one giving her the lyrics.

"LEGGO"
.
.
.
.
LEGGO SHE SAYS!! I SWEAR TO GOD THIS GORL ISNT NORMAL

Sumi's POV

I'm seriously impressed I mean, DID YOU HEAR THAT FRIGGIN FAST RAP SUGA DID?? I WAS LIKE _:('ཀ'」 ∠): THEN I WAS LIKE (゚∀゚) THEN I WAS LIKE (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) AND AT THE END WHEN HE DID THAT CREEPY LAUGH I WAS LIKE Σ੧(❛□❛ )