Chapter Fifteen

Okay.

Why is he trying to read me this much.

Does my breath stink? No, can't be.

Could it be I kissed his words away? I mean, not to brag about anything, just saying, there's a possibility.

If he could just f^cking say something, or better still, do something, so we'd get to it.

The sex that is.

"Are you sober?". He asked, looking so d..

"Yes,very"

"And you want this?".

"Yes". I said, without hesitation.

"Come here". The sudden deepness and huskiness of his voice was enticing.

I slid closer to him. He picked me up like I weighed nothing and sat me on his lap. On his hard on . Oh wow okay.

"Are you sure you want this, Because there's no going back"

Someone's being a gentleman . If only some people asked for my permission before shoving th...

"I'm sure".

Am I really doing this. Ok ok, don't think about it.

"No regrets". I can't blame him for wanting to be sure.

"No regrets ".

He kissed me. My goodness it was even better than the one at the club. Softly, slowly ,tasting. I didn't know how to reciprocate. I slid my hands into his hair as he deepened the kiss.

Grinding myself on him, I let out a moan, that felt so good, I started rocking harder. The kiss was becoming a race I don't plan on winning.

Cupping me through my bra, lightly kissing and pinching my n^pples.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.

Lifting me up, my eyes closed and my head resting on his neck, he carried us up? A minute later, a door opened, guessing it's a room,I jumped down to look around.

"You have a beautiful room "

"Thank you ". I felt his hand slide through my waist from my back, pushing me to him. Touching, caressing.

"Ti farò sentire così bene"

"Mmhmm". Not caring what he said, I nodded in agreement. I heard him chuckle.

Sucking on my ears, I felt moist. He found my spot. Turning me to face, he tried to take the dress off. I stopped.

"Can you off the lights?"

"No, I want to see you ". He said, coming closer but I stepped back.

"Please". That did it, he nodded and went to switch it off. The moon was brighter than usual tonight.

I was getting nervous, but willed myself to stay and do this. I needed this. Okay, So, maybe it's bad that I'm using him to get this fear out of me, but he's using me too, so its a win win situation. No one gets hurt.

"Come"

Hope this isn't some fifty shades of grey bull crap. Alright, I can do this. I went to him.

Tucking my hair behind my ears, he unzipped the dress and pulled it down, going for the bra. I've never been so happy about a light being off. Though the scars have faded A little bit, but it's still quite visible.

The bra was off, I fought the urge to cover myself. He slowly led me to the bed, and gently sat me down, all the while maintaining eye contact.

He took his jeans off And I looked away. The damn thing was protruding and all in my face. It looks big, but I know not to judge a book by its cover, in this case, a penis by its outlines. I don't know.

He took my hand, guiding it towards his manhood. I told myself not to resist, I want to do this, I want to.

I touched it and-- oh wow, okay, very large -- thing he's got there.  With his hand still on mine, and mine on his c^ck , I squeezed ,pressing the tip- mayhap a blow job.  But he definitely had other plans.

Kneeling down, he gently pressed me down on the bed. I couldn't see his face, I wanted to look at him. I felt my pants sliding off, I helped raise my hips, so it could come off.

He raised my legs and put them on his shoulder.. Oh wow okay.

Something wet touched me... A tongue, I moaned out loud. That felt so good. He did it again, this time, slowly, almost sucking.. Licking, rubbing my cl^t, swallowing my fluids. A feeling was building up in my abdomen.

He was probing with his tongue and fingers, but too slow. I started rocking my hips against his mouth, I wanted more, but he wouldn't budge.

I grabbed his head and pulled him to me, kissing him, I could taste myself in his lips. I wrapped my legs around him, trapping him. He knew exactly what I wanted.

He slid into me, it was tight. It must have been shock I saw in his eyes because He was about to pull out, I tightened my legs.

"I'm not a virgin ". I whispered to him.

He tried again, gently, it hurt a little bit, but I was wetter than Niagara Falls ,so that helped. He slid in fully, and I can say I was full.

He started moving, I could feel every part of him, I was somewhere, whats that? Cloud nine?

With My arms around his neck, his eyes closed, I felt his restraint, he was holding back. Well he's in for a surprise.

"Faster" I said, he opened his eyes, silently asking if I was sure. I nodded.

His pace picked up, I was moving with him. My legs were raised and put on his shoulder, giving him enough...... Space. It got faster, he was hitting my womb, if that made any sense.

Turning me on my stomach, I gripped the sheets as he continued, I'm pretty sure I was the one screaming. I think I came more than once, I can't remember, I wasn't thinking straight. He was going so fast, like a horse. No, faster than a horse.

I could hear his groans, moans, he was near. Cupping my breasts and a few strokes, he pulled out with lightening speed. With the way he was shaking, breathing heavily, I knew it was a powerful one.

" Fanculo". I think I heard him say, but I was too tired, my eyes could barely stay open. The last thing i remember was a kiss on my cheek before falling into a deep sleep.

A. N.  Not how I wanted it, but...