Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm leaving.."

You expected him to stop you.

Well, damn.

He didn't.

________

There's going to be two alternative endings! SURPISE! 💞💞

ENDING 1 (SAD)

You decided that you wouldn't go back to living with Aomine. Not yet. Not until you get things settled. You stayed over at your close friend's apartment that night. You only went back to the apartment to get your belongings. Your friend didn't mind having you stay with her anyway. You have memorized Aomine's class schedules so, you figured that it was the best time for you to pack your things without him being there. You can't face him.

When you got there, the door was locked.

You sighed in relief because that was a sign that he wasn't home.

But, the entry way. It shocked you.

Clothes were scattered everywhere!

A stabbing pain striked right at your heart. You knew something was up. But, you can't bring yourself to turn away. If it was true, you wanted to know for yourself!

"Ah, Daiki~~"

"Shit!"

"Now~ Now~ Don't be too rough.."

You froze.

Your knees almost gave out when you heard that woman's voice. With your back pressed against the wall next to the door to your formerly shared bedroom with Aomine, you could hear all the sounds they were making. The moans, the creaking of the bed, every gasp.

It pissed you off.

"What kind of messed up guy are you?!!"

You yelled as you barged in. The sight was even more painful. Both of them, fully naked. They layed next to each other, sweat streaming down their bodies and out of breath.

"(F-Firstname)??" Aomine looked shocked. He sat up with only his lower half being covered by the covers.

"I really don't understand your game, Aomine."

"Daiki~~ you said you'd leave her once we get back together.." The bitch spoke with such honey coated tone that made your stomach churn. "You've been wanting me back for years after all."

She clinged onto Aomine with those disgusting breasts spilling everywhere.

That's it.

Every emotion left your eyes. That spark that your used to have faded. As you raised your head to meet Aomine's gaze, he knew that all your love for him was washed away by his actions.

"You make me sick!" You took the small vase you bought last year from the shelf near the door and threw it at them. It missed only about an inch from the woman's head, causing her to stay frozen in her place. The shattering of the vase was only half of the fearsome atmosphere. Because the look in your eyes was practically murderous.  "Ah, man.. I missed. I actually wanted to see if you would continue to fuck if one of your skulls cracked."

As you walked away..

There was only silence. Once again, Aomine did nothing to stop you.

This is one fuck up love story.

ENDING 2 (HAPPY)

You stormed out of the apartment, not even bothering to put on any footwear. The blood flowing through your veins have long went above the boiling point. The beating of your heart has gone uncontrollably loud. It's a if it's pounding on your chest to let out all the pain it has gone through.