GoM + Kagami Hangs Out With Kimmie on Christmas Eve~

Yes, the title means excactly what it says. Since it's almost Christmas and I miss hanging out with these guys, I will be in this chapter!! No worries, Reader-chan.. You will be in the next chapter with something better and fluffier~ (maybe even sexier) *wink* *wink* anyway, enjoy watching me crack this!! YOSH!!

________________________________

I invited the GoM, Kagami and Momoi over to my house for Christmas Eve! As we waited for the maids to finish cooking dinner, we played a game to pass the time.

They all lost to me in the game so, Momoi asked me to draw the lots to determine what their challenge will be. It was just a game where we had to race against each other. Well, an eating race. Who can finish their candy cane first wins! Since I have a sweet tooth (maybe worse than Murasakibara), I managed to beat them at it.

I put my hand in the box to draw the lots. Let's see what kind of suffering will they get, shall we~

I pulled out one and gave it to Momoi for her to read. She read it silently at first. Her eyes brightened then, darkened as if realising something really bad.

"What is it, Momoi-chan?" I asked.

"K-Kimmie-chan!" She suddenly burst into tears. I backed away because I was weird out by the sudden emotional state. Dude, calm down..

Akashi took the piece of paper from Momoi and read it out loud.

"Give the winner a kiss-" Akashi stopped.

"WHAT?!" We all exclaimed in unison.

"What the fuck is that?!" Aomine sweared but, his cheeks were all red.

"Ehh?! Who made these lots anyway, Kimmicchi?" Kise asked me curiously.

"My head maid, I gue-" My eyes widened. "Damn, that maid is so going to get it!"

"Hmm, I don't mind. It doesn't say where we kiss Mie-chin, right?" Murasakibara said. "I mean, she wrote cute one shots about us."

"I-I m-must agree, nanodayo.." Midorima said while pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose to hide his blushing face. He was holding a snow globe with the North Pole in it.

"It's a gesture of gratitude then," Akashi said with his arms crossed.

"Man, this is going to be awkward.." Kagami just got out of his shocked state.

"Don't worry. Kimmie-san is a cute girl," Kuroko said in a monotone but, with a small smile on his lips.

"Geez, if it's such a fuss I'll draw another one. This is stupid.." I said.

But, before I could put my hand in the box.. Akashi took my hand and pulled me towards him. He gave me a warm kiss on the cheek. I was totally blushing. I never expected any of them to take this game seriously!

"There you go. A gentleman never declines a challenge from a fair maiden.." He said in that sexy husky voice of him. Damn!

I pulled away from Akashi as I say thank you to him. What? You have to appreciate a kiss from someone you care about, right?