What If #2

What If #2: Pregnant

Akashi

"S-Seijurou.."

"Yes, what is it my dear?"

Akashi looked up from the piles of paperwork he was dealing with. You played with your fingers nervously as you tried to avoid eye contact with him. He noticed your odd behavior and motioned for your to come closer to him.

"Come here, [Firstname].." You walked over to him. He pulled you to sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Ne, I-I know that y-you're very busy lately and our wedding is still a few months away. But, I can't just hide this from you. I mean.." You knew you were going off topic soon. You don't know how to tell him.

"You can tell me anything, [Firstname].." he reassured you. He took your hand in his and dusted light kisses on you knuckles.

You stared into his ruby eyes. They were so gentle and loving. You knew there is no one else in this world that you could trust more than Akashi. You have been his for more than you could remember. You hugged him tightly and he returned the hug just as tightly as if to transfer his strength for you to say it.

"I-I'm pregnant.." You said in a cracking voice. Your tears were welling up at the corner of your eyes.

"What?" Akashi's eyes widened.

"I know that it's still too early for us to have a baby. We're not even married yet and you're busy with the company so, I don't know what more to say. Please don't leave me!" You let your tears drop, staining your cheeks and onto his crisp white shirt.

"[Firstname].. Look at me," Akashi said.

"I can't.."

"Please look at me.." His tone turned hard but, pleading.

You pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

"If the child in your womb is mine, I would gladly put aside all work and make sure you are my wife by dawn tomorrow. I will never leave you, [Firstname].." You saw a sincere smile grace his lips. A proud smile of a father-to-be.

"I love you, Sei. Thank you so much."

"I should be the one thanking you. I love you more than anything else, [Firstname]," he said as he put his hand on you stomach and rested his head on your chest.

"You've made me the happiest man in the world."

Aomine

The dark blue haired police officer is the type of husband that can't keep his hands to himself. Whenever possible, he would touch you in the areas that would make you turn red in an instant.

On one particular night, you dumped your phone on the bed. You gave up. You have been trying to call him all day but, to no avail. You had something very important to tell him. Being the impatient person you are when it's about something exciting, you couldn't wait until he got home from duty. But, now it seems that you don't have a choice.

You layed in bed and stared at the ceiling. You pouted at the thought.

"I guess I'll tell him tomorrow. I'm already sleepy," you said before closing your eyes to sleep. You gripped the object in your hand tightly.

A few hours later, your tanned husband came home with an exhausted expression on his face. He couldn't wait to see you. He walked into your shared bedroom and saw you sleeping soundly. He sighed in defeat before taking his police uniform off and take his towel. He took a quick shower.